Ace Lives!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ace Lives!

...in Seattle now! After two tours, some community service and a movie shoot, I am finally a Seattle resident! I'll be at El Corazon tonight!

dude, what you doing up there? You still teching?
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Ace is God!

Stop by and see what fett is up to.

Nevermind.

Comment

I haven't got a job yet, but I'm networking. I am still waiting on a check from Master P, then I will have some cash for my job hunt.

Comment

as you may have noticed, this is not the cheapest place to live. I would suggest contacting Fett for finding meat and shoes though.
          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Move into fett's other trailer. :ROTF:
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

My rent here is $275 a month. This place is CHEAP compared to LA! I miss my Mexicans though. There is no good Mexican food(Taco Time! GROSS!!!) and there are no markets where I can speak Spanish and get 10 pounds of potatoes for two dollars.

Comment

good luck to you man, I could never leave LA, cept maybe for Hawaii.

rock on brother!!
                the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

WASSUP Broseppi ACE!!!

It's me ..!!!
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                    My rent here is $275 a month. This place is CHEAP compared to LA! I miss my Mexicans though. There is no good Mexican food(Taco Time! GROSS!!!) and there are no markets where I can speak Spanish and get 10 pounds of potatoes for two dollars.
                    Come summertime, you can come visit me when my Latin American friends are washing the street. You can practice your spanish and be trailer trash for a day.
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Hey Bill! What's up? How's the family? And fett, I'd love to visit this summer, but summertime is when I tour like a beast. I don't know if I'll be in town much. Seattle is cool, but I was looking forward to hanging out with Donnie more up here.

Comment

Ace hasn't been here for awhile and I already PM'ed him. So don't start. Unless I read that wrong. If so, I apologize.
                        Last edited by fett; 02-05-2008, 03:04 PM.

Comment

my hero, ace!!

Comment

I meant hanging out with him more than I already had. Donnie came to one of my shows when I came through town on tour and we had a great time together. I also saw him once when he came down to LA. He was a great guy and I wish I had more chances to hang out with him. I aplogize if my grammar is a little confusing sometimes.

Comment

It's OK. I read it wrong. I did meet Donnie once and I know what you mean.

Comment

Working...
                              X