Joran van der Sloot busted on tape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joran van der Sloot busted on tape

Smug little fucker. You see him with that shitty little grin on his face talking about it ? Hell, I want to fly down there and beat the crap out of him myself. Anyone want to join me ?? We can make a week out of it.... Beat the little turdbag into a pulp and then go sit on the beach and drink ourselves shitty.

Matt

He's a piece of crap. If I was Natalie's father, I would have a real hard time keeping myself from feeding his ass to the sharks, after beating him that is.

He seemingly had no remorse.

Comment

Matt, I'd love to join ya..but you'll prolly end up goin'.."Oh shit..Bill, that's enough"..

I heard that before!!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I hope they roast his ass for this.

he should be looking at 25 to life now. let's hope the aruban knuckleheads get their S together and get going here.
        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
          Matt, I'd love to join ya..but you'll prolly end up goin'.."Oh shit..Bill, that's enough"..

I heard that before!!!

:ROTF:

Comment

ya knew it was going to come out that way but it is still a shock to the system. hope he gets what he deserves....

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
              :ROTF:
              Heh, I agree with all of you..Man, I KNOW I wouldn't have the restaint to not make the trip to Auba..if I was her father...oh man.

But they're prolly keeping an eye on him for that reason. They would stop him right at the airport..I think I'd wear a disguise, like a wig..that'll throw 'em.

I can't waite to see this fucker get it..and I think his father along with others are going with him. Didn't he mention someone very close to him knows/involved that he trusts as much as the guy that taped him..

any way you slice it..that is one dumb motherfucker.

Aruba's authorities has to be aggressive with this..just for the fact that it is such a high profile story here...if not, the biggest story here.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

After reading a couple of stories, it looks like the tape itself still probably won't get a conviction in Aruba. Hopefully, they can use what he said to get leads to where to look for some physical evidence, or to track down the other guy he says he called to help him that night, then they might be able to build a strong case. Otherwise, about all it does is help convince any doubters that he's definitely the guy, and he'll always be hounded by it wherever he goes. One article said the Aruba authorities struck some deal with his defense attorneys where they can only pursue this for another year. WTF??

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/St...4236425&page=1

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                  After reading a couple of stories, it looks like the tape itself still probably won't get a conviction in Aruba. Hopefully, they can use what he said to get leads to where to look for some physical evidence, or to track down the other guy he says he called to help him that night, then they might be able to build a strong case. Otherwise, about all it does is help convince any doubters that he's definitely the guy, and he'll always be hounded by it wherever he goes. One article said the Aruba authorities struck some deal with his defense attorneys where they can only pursue this for another year. WTF??

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/St...4236425&page=1
                  Well, They are going to use the tape. This douche has made statements..such as asking her father..if his daughter ever had seizures..which he states in the tape. That's just one example..with many more soon to follow. They are going to arrest and sweat these fuckers more than ever..and one if not more will break.

I know this.

Comment

I'm so f'ing sick of Peter R. de Vries.. it's disgusting they turned this into a full blown media hype.. 7 million people watched this show in the Netherlands.. that's almost 1 in every 2 persons! And he's been in every show.. even sport related shows..
                    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

yeah and still he is left without a conviction on Joran, I'm sick of him as well, he did a great job on getting Joran to confess but instead of giving the info to the police he wanted make an entertainment show first, appear in every goddamn show and then give the data to the police (so as to give Joran and his alleged accomplice time to get their stories straight)

Comment

This requires some vigilante justice....
                        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
                          This requires some vigilante justice....
                          Exactly!

Comment

even though i think he is guilty, there are some holes in what he says in that tape. stuff he says directly contradicts hard evidence uncovered during the various investigations. like who this Daury character is that supposedly dumped the body, and the calls from the payphone (which they have records for).

i mean i think he's a liar full stop. so it wouldn't surprise me if he lied during this "confession" to his new buddy just to impress him.

either way, i hope he gets the nut noose...
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

I'm disapointed in her's father's casual response and lack of blatant hatred. There is no crime or shame in saying "If I could get away with it, I would beat him to fucking death". That's not threating or menacing in any way. I don't think people realize this..

I would have no problem speaking my mind. I'm sure some of you would as well.

There was a good brawl in a courtroom recently. The victim's family went after the suspect and got some strikes in before the asshole was hauled away...nobody was charged.

Comment

Working...
                              X