Youtube solo thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youtube solo thread.

Alot at some time or another have asked for certain solo's or certain parts of songs. Heres my contribution and btw theres nothing you can't find on youtube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Revelation Mother Earth Solo.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Over The Mountain Solo.

Another Over The Mountain Solo

Mr. Gilbert's Technical Difficulties.

Ratt's Lay It Down Intro.
    Jimmy playing Van Halen's Panama. GMW Kramer 5150 replica straight into 5150 Combo. (1st Edition). No effects.

Panama Intro and first chorus.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

That first Over The Mountain solo is our very own khabibissell and he kicks major ass at it.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

That first over the mountain solo was right on. I have that video saved. Didn't know it was a fellow JCFer. The second one was close, but no cigar in my book.

Matt

Comment

Here is a cool Flying High Again.
        Ozzy Osbourne - Flying High AgainGuitar SoloI just found out that March 19 is the 25th anniversary of Randy Rhoads' tragic death. Instead of dwelling on his...

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire View Post
          That first Over The Mountain solo is our very own khabibissell and he kicks major ass at it.
          I like his guitar in the video also.
          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Working...
          X