What Do You Do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phantom Hawk View Post
    Mechanic for a chemical / manufacturing plant. I'm the guy who has to fix the shit you just ran into with the fork truck !
    I can sympathize. I got out of "maintenance machining" even though the money was good, because I got tired of repairing the same things over and over.

Comment

• Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor in an open die steel forging facility. I'm the guy who orders the parts, fixes the shit you ran into with the forklift, then fixes the forklift.
      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

• Originally posted by stevieb91 View Post
        Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor in an open die steel forging facility. I'm the guy who orders the parts, fixes the shit you ran into with the forklift, then fixes the forklift.
        I've seen a lot, but I haven't seen an "open die steel forging" place.
        I would love to have a tour. It juices my heavy metal blood!
        Almost sounds more metal that "steel mill".

Comment

• I just a waitress at a local bar and grill.
          "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

I hate stupid people.

http://www.myspace.com/28wicked

Comment

• whoa Robin, not just a waitress..you're way important to me gettin my beer! Now THAT's an IMPORTANT job..no shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
              whoa Robin, not just a waitress..you're way important to me gettin my beer! Now THAT's an IMPORTANT job..no shit.
              LOL,,,,,Oh soooo funny Jeri. It would be nice if you tipped once in a while too. :ROTF:
              "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

I hate stupid people.

http://www.myspace.com/28wicked

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
                Yep...especially older Infiniti's. I service a lot of Infiniti's at my dealership. It does help that the nearest Infiniti dealer is almost three hours away. Infiniti has changed some of the maintanence items (air filters for example) and they are not interchangeable with Nissan ones on some of the newer models.

One downside to Infiniti owners especially in my area is that any type of warranty (even recalls) work can only be performed by an Infiniti dealer.
                Cool, I'm looking for 1997 Q45t s
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacksonchick View Post
                  I just a waitress at a local bar and grill.
                  reminds me of the old Merle Haggard ditty:

sing along everybody!

Bonnie was a waitress in a small cafe
                  Clyde Barrow was the rounder that took her away
                  They both robbed and killed until both of them died
                  So goes the Legend of Bonnie and Clyde.

That could be you & me, Robin!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• I detail cars and I am also an apartment manager.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacksonchick View Post
                      LOL,,,,,Oh soooo funny Jeri. It would be nice if you tipped once in a while too. :ROTF:
                      :ROTF: Busted!

Comment

• I am a Principal Software Architect. Chances are very high that you are running software I worked on.

If any of you software developers are looking for a job let me know, my team is looking.
                        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

• Originally posted by fuel0707 View Post
                          I'm a pilot for a company that sells fractional shares of jets. I recently have started training to become an instructor pilot for the company.
                          Which Fractional is that? What Jet do you fly?
                          2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
                          2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
                          2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
                          2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
                          2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
                          2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
                          2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
                          2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
                          2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
                          1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
                          1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

Comment

• i do custom embroidery designs, production, and silkscreening.

Comment

• Medical Device Sales, here. I call on all the Hospitals in the Northern half of Texas and Louisiana. Bone Biopsy needles, drainage/billiary caths, piccs, Nerve Stimulators, and valvulotomes are what I talk about everyday.

Comment

• Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                                I am a Principal Software Architect. Chances are very high that you are running software I worked on.

If any of you software developers are looking for a job let me know, my team is looking.
                                What sort of developers are you looking for? Which software have you worked on?

Comment

Working...
                                X