Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Airframe/Powerplant mechanic.

Comment

Im an adolescent social worker in an inpatient psychiatric hospital...

Comment

All of the above!!!

Hitman, salesman for mongoloids, jizz mopper at Days Inn, alcohol breath/saliva testing, hair, blood and urine collector, freelance work and whatnot, adolescent social worker, bouncing bouncers, snow flake watcher, barely graduated, Programmer of leads, I worked mostly with S&M & MOM, provided pharmaceuticals, and spoke the word with Toejam..

but NO software developing..that's where I draw the line!!!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Wow, what does something like that pay? And do you have to have a BS?

Comment

Originally posted by theone1958 View Post

Yes..you do have to BS!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm a "Systems Administrator II" at a printing/envelope manufacturer/direct mail company. I'm a month away from my 11-year anniversary here. I do a lot of PC hardware/software support, maintain our FTP server, and handle all of the oddball niche products that leave newer employees cowering in fear.
              sigpic

Comment

Network Security Analyst for a local government.

It can be fun, but also a lot of work and learning.

J.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                  All of the above!!!

Hitman, salesman for mongoloids, jizz mopper at Days Inn, alcohol breath/saliva testing, hair, blood and urine collector, freelance work and whatnot, adolescent social worker, bouncing bouncers, snow flake watcher, barely graduated, Programmer of leads, I worked mostly with S&M & MOM, provided pharmaceuticals, and spoke the word with Toejam..

but NO software developing..that's where I draw the line!!!
                  :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

Originally posted by theone1958 View Post
                  Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                  Yes..you do have to BS!
                  Well, at least be full of BS. :ROTF:

Comment

I pour lead keels for sailboats with minimal safety equipment for my day job.
                    Nights, I make asbestos tuxedo's and market a line of urine-based energy drinks.
                    "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                    --floydkramer

Comment

Ummmm, Urine based energy drinks. Can't be too bad, I saw a guy on House drink this chicks pee to see if she was going into kidney failure. They said it would have a bitter taste to it, LOL.

Anyhow, I am retired military and work for the Department of Veterans Affairs now.
                      Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

When I was 14 I use to do college friends computer programming classes for like $25 an hour.

I worked at a tanning saloon at one point, and when I was 16 I did a job as a website developer for this one bullshit bogus company.

Now I'm currently unemployed =P
                        Originally posted by horns666
                        The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Currently unemployed thinking about opening a guitar repair shop. The last job of 7yrs I was the system admin for telephone company with out the title or the pay. I have turned down a bunch of jobs and the pay was much better but not ready for the stress just yet.
                          Just one more guitar!

Comment

slacker
                            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I'm a software build engineer looking for a new job. My company is going down as we speak and I gotta get out of here fast. Even though my job seems pretty secure as of now, I'm gonna lose it soon. and so is everyone else who works with me.
                              Sam

Comment

Originally posted by atilla View Post
                                Speak the Word, Toejam!
                                The word is all of us!
                                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X