What Do You Do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
    Ooh, Razor, I got a question for you: I heard that if you own a used Infiniti, you can get it serviced at Nissan dealers, usually for less money. Is that true?
    Yep...especially older Infiniti's. I service a lot of Infiniti's at my dealership. It does help that the nearest Infiniti dealer is almost three hours away. Infiniti has changed some of the maintanence items (air filters for example) and they are not interchangeable with Nissan ones on some of the newer models.

One downside to Infiniti owners especially in my area is that any type of warranty (even recalls) work can only be performed by an Infiniti dealer.

Comment

Retired squid and currently a civilian squid instructor.
      Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

I have my airframe and powerplant and work on corporate aircraft..
        My job requires me to travel to the customers location so there is a lot of traveling.

I do EDDY Current Inspections at Nuclear Power Plants
        Shibs what level are you?
        Last edited by JetFixxxer; 02-07-2008, 09:25 AM.
        2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
        2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
        2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
        2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
        2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
        2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
        2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
        2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
        2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
        1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
        1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

Comment

Law Student
          Guitarist
          Wannabe DJ at some clubs/party in my collegetown.

Mostly it's just drunken hobo for me though!
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Fuckall 'till the US starts buying lumber again.......or as I like to say, I'm employing unenjoyment...............
            I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Comment

Originally posted by outsider666 View Post
              Fuckall 'till the US starts buying lumber again.......or as I like to say, I'm employing unenjoyment...............
              So...
              You're....

A lumberjack?
              Are you okay?
              Sleep all night and work all day?

Comment

Originally posted by JacksonDean View Post
                So...
                You're....

A lumberjack?
                Are you okay?

Are you implying that he's not as rugged as we thought?
                Scott

Comment

I'm a pilot for a company that sells fractional shares of jets. I recently have started training to become an instructor pilot for the company.
                  Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

I work at the Western Canada Lottery Corporation as a "Senior Computer Operator" in the Gaming Operations department.

Basically when the winning numbers arrive from our draw studio, the Interprovincial Lottery Corportaion (for nationwide games), or when all the scores for the sport games we offer for wagering are available I plug them into our system and run winner selection to find all the winning tickets.

Then I process all the nightly accounting batches, find out how much our daily liability vs take is, run and balance shitloads of reports, monitor the online game system, Troubleshoot said system, load scratch 'n' win tickets into the database, update our website with winning number/sports scores/odds, backup and archive our database, run investigations on winning tickets, and the fucking list of stuff I do goes on...
                    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

• Originally posted by JacksonDean View Post
                      So...
                      You're....

A lumberjack?
                      Are you okay?

.....:ROTF:.......why do I get the feeling everyone is now picturing me floating down river standing on a log with a pike pole in hand, wearing a red flannel shirt and suspenders with Stompin' Tom Connors playing in the background.......

I worked in a sawmill for the last 8 years (so I'm plenny rugged).....but on the bright side if I stay laid off for a couple more months I'll be able to collect my 10K in severance pay............
                      I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Comment

• prepress mangager / graphics for a major NYC label and packaging company.

Comment

• Originally posted by thetroy View Post
                          I'm working on a math degree. No idea what I'll do with it since I don't like math anymore... might go to law school
                          I think you should stick with the math dude.

It's a well documented fact that mathematics is the highest form of human intelligence and that women find mathematicians (and their tweed jackets) irresistible.

Comment

• I'm a mathematician and work in a university. Thanks to the miracle of research funding, I don't do much teaching. Research-wise, I primarily focus on applications of probability in communications systems, but also do some work in mathematical biology and finance.
                            Last edited by ken; 02-07-2008, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• For my paycheck...Surveillance Manager

But my hardes job is being a single Dad two two teenage girls...By far!
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

• Mechanic for a chemical / manufacturing plant. I'm the guy who has to fix the shit you just ran into with the fork truck !
                                I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X