Minolta 35mm Camera Score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minolta 35mm Camera Score

I just bought a Maxxum 7000 with 2 lenses for $40. I know a little about them. But I was agast and agog when I found out that I have the world famous 70-210 Beercan, irony there:ROTF:, telephoto lens that will work on a bunch of digital cameras. They go for about $185.:ROTF: I just have a knack.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Now you need to develop your knack for hiding in bushes and taking pics of tasty young fillies washing their cars in their underwear, kinda like Benny Hill. Then post the pics here (if you don't die of exhaustion when they chase you round and round the park in x3 speed)

You see what I did there? "Develop" - geddit? Fuck me, I'm a genius, if only the BBC would wake up to my brand of comedy gold and lift the court injunction preventing me sending them more scripts, I'd be a superstar.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I'm too tall to hide in bushes. I didn't buy the fukking camera to use.:ROTF: I bought it to sell. I never did understand British humor.

Comment

I was always amazed Benny Hill didn't get arrested.
        Scott

Comment

He did, but the Policewoman got caught on a nail and her clothes fell off, leaving her standing there in stockings and suspenders. Then the Police chief arrived, Benny Hill slapped him on the head a few times and ran off. At high speed.

Being pursued by some nurses in their underwear.

True.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
            I'm too tall to hide in bushes. I didn't buy the fukking camera to use.:ROTF: I bought it to sell. I never did understand British humor.
            Find bigger bushes!!! :ROTF:

Comment

You'd have to go back to the 70's to find bigger bushes. I prefer something nicely trimmed myself.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I had to buy actual film and take pictures using the lens. Now, I have to take the film to Walgreens tomorrow to see if the lens works. I tried real hard to stay with film cameras, but digitals really feel much better.

Comment

I had to buy actual film and take pictures using the lens. Now, I have to take the film to Walgreens tomorrow to see if the lens works. I tried real hard to stay with film cameras, but digitals really feel much better.
                  Well it's an LSR camera, so if you can see through the lens, it must work right?
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Not necessarily. The apeture has to work. Think the intro of the old James Bond movies. If those blades don't work, it's a POS.

Comment

Not necessarily. The apeture has to work. Think the intro of the old James Bond movies. If those blades don't work, it's a POS.

Ah, yes, I forgot about the F-stop diaphragm. I seem to remember that on my old X7-A, you could move the little button (with the lens un-mounted) and close the diaphragm manually. I had a Maxxum 5000 too, but I can't remember how the mechanism worked on that one.

I haven't used a film camera, or any type of SLR for probably 10 years now, so I've forgotten all this stuff.
                      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

It's a photo-finish.:ROTF: Had the pics developed and they look fine. I am going to do another test, however. I may be able to get around $200 if I am completely satisfied the lens works as it should. It's well worth the film to be sure. Hell, the profit on this lens alone will pay for a guitar.:ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                        X