Recommended decaf coffe or tea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
    So, you like coffee just for the taste. Is that correct? Now, my next question is do you think that you'll still wake up the morning with the urge for that first cup of coffee? Do you think you'll continue to drink decaf coffee throughout the day because it tastes good? I'm an inquisitive mofo aren't I.
    I like it for the taste more than anything. I did get a headache one time when
    I was unaware that I was drinking decaf. I found out the next day what happened. There have been days I've gone without coffee at all, and no headache.
    The tea, though...I drink the stuff all day long in the shop at work, very weakly mixed with a lot of water. The place is dusty and dry. I do not drink any carbonated drinks (except beer). So, I can try the decaf tebags instead of the regular.
    The decaf Folger's Maxwell House, Sanka, etc. are awful. I'll look for the DD at Wally World.

Comment

Don't drink so much..and if you drink a shit load up coffee have 1-2 caffeinated cups in the morning and then from that point on drink decaf.

I like the taste of coffee.
      2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
      2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
      2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
      2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
      2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
      2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
      2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
      2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
      2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
      1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
      1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

Comment

Working...
      X