Ledger was full of drugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ledger was full of drugs

The tox report had a list of prescription drugs in his system that is just shocking. I can't post the story, but damn. 28, famed and flamed. What a world.I
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Who needs RSS feeds when you have Fett?
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
      Who needs RSS feeds when you have Fett?
      :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

Comment

Anyone watch all those interviews as they sang the sad song? I watched one and it didn't take a brain sturgeon to see he was drugged out. Sad. But no tears from me. He fucked himself up and died. He's just one on a long list of Stars that do this. I guess it comes with the territory.

Comment

This was a painting that he sat for a short time ago. I think it's kind of a fitting way to be remembered in some macabre sense. Seems to really be in pain.

As a former addict (clean 14+ years now) it's a bizarre world to be an addict and sometimes no matter who you are, you just can't escape it. I was lucky enough to escape. Sadly he did not. I hope his legacy will not be a drug addict but i fear it is to late. Rest easy man...
          Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

I did hear that he was on sleeping pills but the recommended dosage wasn't working for him. My money is on him just taking too many, rather than actually trying to kill himself or taking too many to get some sort of high.
            Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
              I did hear that he was on sleeping pills but the recommended dosage wasn't working for him. My money is on him just taking too many, rather than actually trying to kill himself or taking too many to get some sort of high.
              +1
              I think he just took too damn many and his body said fuck it.
              -Rick

Comment

The point of this thread is not to be a; "I told you so." It's more like; "The results didn't suprise me." It seems to me that artists, regardless of their chosen art, are troubled souls deep down. Their art that reaches us comes at a high personal price for them. That just seems to be the way it is. I'm glad there are artists. I'm sad that so many die young doing what they do.
                Last edited by fett; 02-06-2008, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Its going to be more and more common as the Doctors are just pushers for the big drug companies. My friend had 5 different anti depressants going at one time...and thats a not prescribed by a physiologist...thats a family physician...To me thats like taking your car to a auto body shop to get your oil changed....Its a messed up medicated world...
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

He was taking oxycontin which alone can kill you. On top of that he had hydrocodone, xanax, and two types of sleeping pills in his system. I am sad that the guy is gone but that just screams stupidity to me.

Comment

Let's wax about the artists we love. How many died from OD's? It's not the doc's. It's the nature of the beast.

Comment

Be careful guys, you're gonna have people bitching at you if you don't feel sorry for the poor lad.
                        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                          +1
                          I think he just took too damn many and his body said fuck it.
                          No. You'd have to take a huge amount to kill yourself unless they were interacting with another substance.

Comment

Just another druggie loser who could hang. He was pretty good in Lords of Dogtown though.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                              Let's wax about the artists we love. How many died from OD's? It's not the doc's. It's the nature of the beast.
                              Layne Staley was a big one for me. I think he knew all along that heroine would take him. I think of all the beautiful and sad lyrics that he wrote, and I'm sad that there will be no more. A tragic waste. That said, I don't feel sorry for him. He is where he wanted to be.
                              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                              X