No announcement yet.

Romney Quits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote for me. I am much more qualified than any of these fucktards.
    • I can add and subtract numbers quite well. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of fundamental math skills with these current candidates.
    • I could care less who screws who so long as children aren't involved.
    • I could care less what superstitions people have and am perfectly happy to let them all go about worshipping their icons, singing songs, and jamming up the lines at IHOP on Sunday.
    • I don't care if you are black, white, purple, or green. Work if you are capable, we've got your back if you don't.
    • Fuck making deals with criminals of any kind. You deal drugs to kids, you go to prison. I don't care if you can help me bust your boss. I'll have Jack Bauer take him out.
    • As for you bastards that are here illegally, we have a way to get here legally. You have one chance to do that. Get the fuck out and get in line. If you don't, we'll round you up from time to time. We'll let you bleed to death right in front of hospitals. In fact, the only free ride you'll get is to the border.
    • Taxes? No problem. I'll cut all tax incentives for any company that out sources anything that has been traditionally done here in the US. That'll float us for a few years until I figure out a real plan.
    • The war in Iraq. We'll slowly retreat into Saudi Arabia where we hunt down and slaughter everyone that touched any money that got anywhere near Osama and any other terrorist group. Then we just start blowing up the mountains in Afghanistan until they are quarries or Osama is captured.
    • Kill all Paparazzi. Leave Britney alone.
    Hippietim for President!
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
      Vote for me. I am much more qualified than any of these fucktards.
      • I can add and subtract numbers quite well. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of fundamental math skills with these current candidates.
      • I could care less who screws who so long as children aren't involved.
      • I could care less what superstitions people have and am perfectly happy to let them all go about worshipping their icons, singing songs, and jamming up the lines at IHOP on Sunday.
      • I don't care if you are black, white, purple, or green. Work if you are capable, we've got your back if you don't.
      • Fuck making deals with criminals of any kind. You deal drugs to kids, you go to prison. I don't care if you can help me bust your boss. I'll have Jack Bauer take him out.
      • As for you bastards that are here illegally, we have a way to get here legally. You have one chance to do that. Get the fuck out and get in line. If you don't, we'll round you up from time to time. We'll let you bleed to death right in front of hospitals. In fact, the only free ride you'll get is to the border.
      • Taxes? No problem. I'll cut all tax incentives for any company that out sources anything that has been traditionally done here in the US. That'll float us for a few years until I figure out a real plan.
      • The war in Iraq. We'll slowly retreat into Saudi Arabia where we hunt down and slaughter everyone that touched any money that got anywhere near Osama and any other terrorist group. Then we just start blowing up the mountains in Afghanistan until they are quarries or Osama is captured.
      • Kill all Paparazzi. Leave Britney alone.
      Hippietim for President!
      Well thought out and well said!!! Bravo! ...and Tim, try to lower my fucking property taxes too, will ya? :ROTF:

Comment

Hippietim for President Indeed!

Well, might have to work on that middle east plan (I'd like to see us out of the middle east totally. Well after we find Osama in Afghanastan) but other than that, I think I can get behind that...

I take it back, I don't want to leave Britney alone...
        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Hillary scares the shit out of me. Woman or not. I honestly don't think the White House needs a woman if Hillary is the only woman we can pic..and yeah I'm one of them LOL. Hillary..hilarious..not much difference in spelling.
          Fuck all that, I'm voting for TIM!! Did you read his freakin qualifications!!

Comment

I'm not quite sure she's a woman...

Bet she has a cock bigger than mine...

Ain't sayin' much but I'm just sayin'...

Comment

Originally posted by Firebird V View Post
              McCain will be the in the running then.... i think it will come down to McCain vs. Clinton.
              I feel most men wil have a hard time putting a woman in the charge... McCain just might be our next president.
              I will NEVER vote for McVain. he can suck shit in Hell...the illegal alien invasion enabling scumbag. and I officially hate all the no-minds that voted for this POS.

sadly, I fear you are right. my analysis is as follows:

McVain vs Hillary = McVain wins in a close one
              Obama vs McVain = Obama wins in a crushing landslide

either way you have a mexican boot-licker in our highest office, just like we do now.
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

it's really really scary that Hillary looks like the best out of these 3 turds.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                  As for you bastards that are here illegally, we have a way to get here legally. You have one chance to do that. Get the fuck out and get in line. If you don't, we'll round you up from time to time. We'll let you bleed to death right in front of hospitals. In fact, the only free ride you'll get is to the border.
                  Tim, you officially have my vote, brother!

Comment

I'll be Tim's "Vice-"..I wanna be the wing to his wang!
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                      I usually wait til someone opens their mouth before I decide if they are an idoit or not.
                      Yeah, me too. :ROTF: Hee hee hee.
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                        Yeah, me too. :ROTF: Hee hee hee.
                        Must be nice to be perfect. Let me know how that feels, will ya?

Comment

Must be nice to be perfect. Let me know how that feels, will ya?
                          Ron isn't quite perfect.

NHSpike caught him with a misspelling recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                            Ron isn't quite perfect.

NHSpike caught him with a misspelling recently.
                            Correcting peoples spelling? How weak does that get?

About as irritating as a paper cut on the peehole...

Comment

Well fett, last time I checked, you're not an admin either. So until that happens, I'll take my "advise" from a higher source...

No offense. But if you don't like it, why the hell are you reading it? Just surf ebay for your next Squire and be done with this business...
                              I really don't care what you guys do to each other. Bash away.
                              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                                I really don't care what you guys do to each other. Bash away.
                                Sure seems like you did yesterday...

I think we've pointed out it's not "bashing" it's "debating with attitude". There is a difference...

But its all good. If we can walk away to debate again that's what matters...

Comment

Working...
                                X