Well I had a pretty good day today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I had a pretty good day today

I'm still in high school and 3 out of my 7 classes are music classes and today the band director was out which means: break out the guitars I figured out a new song and was entertaining people in the hallways playing it on an acoustic for laughs. What song was it? "Ride with Me" by Nelly :ROTF: Everyone loved it even the teachers then in the second to last class of the day I get a text message from my Mom saying that I just got a scholarship for $2,000 a year for 4 years as long as I keep my GPA above 3.0 at college! I don't think this day could get any better

did u get laid yet?

Comment

Congrats! Any new Jacksons coming?

Comment

I cringe at the thought of paying for college when my kids go. That $2,000 will cover one months rent and textbook or two. Something is better than nothing. Congrats and make sure you keep that 3.0 otherwise your parents might make you pay them back.
        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Congrats!
          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Thanks guys and no Uros nothing yet hopefully around my birthday in march I'll order one from Matt since hes close by . Actually the $2000 will help alot more than that since the colelge I'm going to is literally a 3 mintue drive from my house so I will be living at home and the GPA isn't a problem I'm a "good student" meaning I wait until the last minute to do everything and some how pull an "A" out of my ass everytime

Comment

3.0 GPA should be a cake walk. You should shoot for a 4.5.:ROTF: Last time I checked, but that was decades ago, the GPA stopped at 4. As in straight A's. Congrats on living "Fast Times at Ridgemont High".
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Way to slay 'em Slayer, congrats dude.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Thanks Fett & Tommy. I think my parents are happier about it than I am since it means less money that they need to pay on their end. I am happy because now I get to talk smack to my older sister

Comment

Congrats bro. Any financial help for your education helps a bunch.

Comment

Working...
                    X