Am I killing my plants?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I killing my plants?

I eat for one but I cook for five. It's cheaper and I can eat for two days. I always have food leftover. Here's what I do. I throw out the food under my plants and trees. Hell, they eat better than 2/3 of the world. No varmants yet. I was just wondering whether my plants can take the diet. It's a high fat; high starch and a little meat kinda thing.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

I don't think that is good for your plants
    Wait until it gets smelly and full of maggots.

Comment

Are these outside or inside plants?
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

when the big one in the room speaks to you and shows a set of snarling teeth, you'll know

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
          when the big one in the room speaks to you and shows a set of snarling teeth, you'll know

Comment

Ever hear of trash cans? lol.
            "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

I hate stupid people.

http://www.myspace.com/28wicked

Comment

I think you would probably want to run the food through a compost pile first. It will take it to a state where the plants will have an easier time receiving the nutrients within the leftovers. Google starting a compost pile for ideas on how to do it. Compost piles are kind of fun. They almost become a pet.

Comment

I don't know if it'll kill your plants, but it's not great for YOUR environment. Putting plant matter on them wouldn't be too bad, but leaving any kind of meaty products there to rot & fester is not a great idea. Recycle or compost your vege scraps, but chuck your meat scraps in the garbage
                Hail yesterday

Comment

I keep putting my plants in a pipe and smoking them. Is that bad?

Comment

Well, do you have a doctor's note?
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey you guys are in California or at least one of you is still. Are they really going to have marijuana vending machines or is that a pipe dream (no pun intended)?

Comment

For a highschool science project I once tried to find out which grew plants better - Coke or Pepsi. I can't remember which one won, but the water control beat both of them by a long shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
                          Hey you guys are in California or at least one of you is still. Are they really going to have marijuana vending machines or is that a pipe dream (no pun intended)?
                          Already exist in LA:

http://www.thrillist.com/archives/20...dwilshire.html
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I can't throw anything down the drain. I live in a trailer and I think in just puddles up underneath it. I make a lot of soup and big pots of stuff so I have a lot of that stuff leftover. My backyard backs to open space and I used to just chuck it there. All that seems to do it make the gigantic berry bushes grow even faster. So I decided, why not dump that crap on the plants I want to grow? As for maggots, there aren't that many flys here. I would never do this when I lived in Calif. I'm being Green. Damnit. It makes me feel better as I drive my very cool van around.:ROTF:
                            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Last edited by Tashtego; 02-09-2008, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X