• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ringo and Rachel

Ringo looks great. When did Rachel get fat?:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
    I am a true ass set to this board.

AH fett what are you talking bout?

Are these real people or your 'friends"?

If your talking about Ringo Starr, I thought he was married to Barbara Bach.
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Seriously, bro... at least spice your blog up with a link or a pic once in a while. It's like you're mailing it in lately.

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
        Seriously, bro... at least spice your blog up with a link or a pic once in a while. It's like you're mailing it in lately.
        even if I hadn't had 3 shots and a few beers, that still would have been funny as hell - :ROTF:
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Rachel Ray? There is nothing wrong with her size. I like a girl that you dont have to worry about hurtin.

Comment

fett, this box is not a portal or conduit into your universe, we need some more info dude.
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
              Rachel Ray? There is nothing wrong with her size. I like a girl that you dont have to worry about hurtin.
              She might be slightly cubby. Her tits are too small and she's got a barrel chest, but for some reason I'd still hit it.

Comment

I'd like to see Rachel's ringo.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'm sorry.:ROTF: I don't watch the Rachael Ray Show. I watch here cooking show. Yesterday, I just happened to watch her new show and she had Ringo on. I was all little surprised to see Ringo look good and Ray getting a little chubby. That's all.
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                    She might be slightly cubby. Her tits are too small and she's got a barrel chest, but for some reason I'd still hit it.
                    they seem to do a 7-10 split, so there may be more there than you think.
                    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Working...
                    X