Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biloxi III: In The Wake Of The Storm

www.biloximusic.com

Y'all may remember that my buddy Clyde Holly passed away on September 10, 2006. Charveljunkie knew him, they met at the Atlanta Guitar show once.

Anyway, his bandmates have finally finished the Cd they were working on when Clyde died. Most of the songs are sung by Mark Lanoue, the lead guitarist, who also has a great voice. Clyde sings lead on tracks 3, 11, 13 and 14. 14 is a bonus tack and is basically just a song fragment, but Clyde had sung something good for it so they put it on there.

Samples are available on the front page of the band's site as shown above. If you liked commercial hard rock bands of the 80s with clean vocals, check out the samples. Clyde could really sing, and Mark can belt it out still.

I'm not really trying to pimp the CD, but this was the last thing Clyde worked on, and he was my best friend for over 30 years, since I was 15 years old. It's worth a quick listen, the remake of Synchronicity II has some really cool harmonies. That was his trademark, killer vocal harmonies.

That boy could sing, and could tear up a guitar as well...
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

I checked it out the other day Rich and meant to drop you a line but got busy.I like it and I would'nt think that you were trying to pimp the CD.It is definitely better than some of the crap out there now............
    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Yeah, I remember the time he passed away.Great voice.
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Working...
      X