Ridiculous weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridiculous weather

What is up with the weather lately? This morning the fog was so bad I couldn't see more than maybe 50 feet (maybe less) down the road, then the sun was out for maybe 20 minutes and then it rained. Then the sun was out again and now its snowing while the sun is still brightly shining! I have never seen weather like this all in one day in my entire life

EOTW (End of the world).

We started the day (midnight) at 45 and are heading down to 1.Just keeps getting colder and colder as the day goes on (sunny and clear).

Where the hell is the global warming?

Comment

Global warming?
      Right here in northern Germany.

I went to visit my mother today and we took a walk on the Elbe beach, in nice warm sunny weather. All years before this year February was reserved for sudden winter outbursts including snow and stuff...
      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

It's 75 degrees and sunny here in Houston, Tx. It's supposed to get down in the 40's mid week and then warm up again. No snow down this way! :-)

Comment

Grafton, VT snow, snow, snow, sun, for an hour.... more snow, snow, now wind and snow. Global warming??? hehehehe next joke! The snow is almost to the eves and it's still coming down. The snow shovel has become one with my hands, so... I have put some strings on it, now I can shovel and practice.

Comment

We spent the whole days on our motorcycles today in 72 degrees and are expecting an ice storm this Thursday and Friday.

Comment

:ROTF: I used to live in Manchester Center, I know what you mean.

Originally posted by theone1958 View Post
              Grafton, VT snow, snow, snow, sun, for an hour.... more snow, snow, now wind and snow. Global warming??? hehehehe next joke! The snow is almost to the eves and it's still coming down. The snow shovel has become one with my hands, so... I have put some strings on it, now I can shovel and practice.

Comment

It's wonderful here in California!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It,s 10 above here with a wind chill like 15 below. I need someone to keep me warm. hehe
                  "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

I hate stupid people.

http://www.myspace.com/28wicked

Comment

It was +4 C here on Friday, -45 C yesterday and -49 C today.........
                    I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Comment

Took me 2:45 to get home from Uncle Al's last night (normally a 1:40 drive) 3 inches of icy, slushy, skidding fun, and now my steering wheel has permanent grooves in it from holding on for dear life.

The sun came out for about 13 seconds today, which was nice to see (first time this week).

My 2 dogs are frozen in place in the front yard where they were doing their business... they look really cute, and are finally well behaved and quiet.

Under that white lump in the driveway is my car, somewhere.

I'm going to take a little nap now.

Please wake me up in April (so I don't miss the flooding and the black flies).
                      "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                      --floydkramer

Comment

Geesh, I forgot about those blood suckin vermin... black flies and skeeters, that's the added bonus we are all blessed with after the snow endurance records have been posted. Spike, about your monuments in the front yard, and the bump under the snow, which you believe to be your mode of transportation.... you're welcome to my 700 horse black&decker jackhammer to break em free. It's a lot easier to spend a few hours now than to wait until April to be able to drive to work.

Comment

rain, with more rain on the way. imagine that....
                          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by theone1958 View Post
                            Spike, about your monuments in the front yard, and the bump under the snow, which you believe to be your mode of transportation.... you're welcome to my 700 horse black&decker jackhammer to break em free. It's a lot easier to spend a few hours now than to wait until April to be able to drive to work.
                            :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

Well, if I bring 'em in and defrost them, I'm back in that annoying cycle of letting them in and out all day... plus the feeding... no thanks.

As for the car... I really can't stand the sound of those studded snow tires anymore anyhow... think I'm half deaf at this point.

I'm just going to hibernate.

Jen can sell some guitars to pay the mortgage.

See you in the spring bra!

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                            --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by nhspike View Post
                              Took me 2:45 to get home from Uncle Al's last night (normally a 1:40 drive) 3 inches of icy, slushy, skidding fun, and now my steering wheel has permanent grooves in it from holding on for dear life.

The sun came out for about 13 seconds today, which was nice to see (first time this week).

My 2 dogs are frozen in place in the front yard where they were doing their business... they look really cute, and are finally well behaved and quiet.

Under that white lump in the driveway is my car, somewhere.

I'm going to take a little nap now.

Please wake me up in April (so I don't miss the flooding and the black flies).
                              Did I say I was born in New Hampshire?
                              Yup.
                              Thanks for reminding me why I left the Great White North.
                              I loved playing in the snow when I was a youngster. Not so much fun
                              when you get all grown up, though.

60-70 and brilliant sunshine for the past few days here. Sorry.
                              Farenheit, that is.

Comment

Working...
                              X