Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, you mentioned that X1
    :ROTF:

You may have the nice sunny weather, but we have the fat chicks with no teeth!!!
    "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
    --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by nhspike View Post
      Yeah, you mentioned that X1
      :ROTF:

You may have the nice sunny weather, but we have the fat chicks with no teeth!!!
      We export those chicks. Enjoy!

Comment

Spike, maybe that is what's frozen in your front yard? Chicks? They didn't quite make it all the way ova.....

Comment

One day there was a snow storm.... Oh yes, that is the word...

Comment

My band did a gig in Belgium last weekend and I have to say that its the coldest I have ever been in my life. The actual gig was in a barn, which we managed to pack out (around 300 people) but it must have been about minus 5 in there. When I was doing backing vocals I could see my breath.
            The hotel where we stayed was massive and as a result wasn't really heated so I froze that night too. The cold weather didn't stop our van getting stuck in the mud twice though!!
            Charvel Model 4
            Charvel 475 Deluxe Exotic
            Peavey 5150 2x12 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/retaliato

Comment

Ret,
              You may have been stuck in the mud, but how can you ever really be in a bad mood?
              Just relax and remember... "I have a 475 and a M4... Life is good"

hehe
              "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
              --floydkramer

Comment

Just finished clearing ice off the drive way, all in the increasing winds and pouring rain. What a pain in the ass. I'm soaked, cold, and tired. I would rather 16 inches of snow than a half inch of this shit.

Comment

I live on the West Coast. It's OK here. I did a thread about ebay selling and weather. But what I realize is an item I bought is in the hands of Mother Nature as to when it gets here. Where's Spring?:ROTF:
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

CR: totally agree. I love snow, but this slushy ice stuff is no fun for anyone.
                    Scott

Comment

Originally posted by nhspike View Post
                      Ret,
                      You may have been stuck in the mud, but how can you ever really be in a bad mood?
                      Just relax and remember... "I have a 475 and a M4... Life is good"

hehe
                      Did I also mention that I have two Gibson SGs, a Gibson Flying V, a Burny Les Paul and an ESP/LTD EX-400 BD, but that's still no consellation when your fingers are blue and your toes are about to drop off
                      Charvel Model 4
                      Charvel 475 Deluxe Exotic
                      Peavey 5150 2x12 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/retaliato

Comment

Originally posted by Retaliator View Post
                        My band did a gig in Belgium last weekend and I have to say that its the coldest I have ever been in my life. The actual gig was in a barn, which we managed to pack out (around 300 people) but it must have been about minus 5 in there. When I was doing backing vocals I could see my breath.
                        The hotel where we stayed was massive and as a result wasn't really heated so I froze that night too. The cold weather didn't stop our van getting stuck in the mud twice though!!
                        Glad to see I wasn't the only one that had to do a gig in a barn. The infamous "Pig Gig".

Comment

New Hampshire > South Carolina...

It's snowed here more than it has in the last 15 years. A part of me is sick of it. But most of me thinks it's the way it should be. So I'm cool with it...

I'm an adult and I LOVE playing in the snow. Tubing is the shit...
                          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Is that like felching or shrimping? :ROTF:

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                            New Hampshire > Tubing is the shit...

Comment

Don't you love it when people edit your quote? Nope? Me neither...

There are some sick fucks here. No doubt about it...

If you don't know what tubing is, too bad for you...

Ah, another South Carolina person? Now I get it. Stick together like glue...
                              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Hee hee, haw haw.

I used to tube in Arizona.
                                In the river.

Comment

Working...
                                X