Ridiculous weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Now take that tube. Climb to the top of a big hill. Add about 6-12 inches of snow and you can imagine the fun that can be had there...

If all else fails and you can't find a hill, just tie a tow rope to the back of your car and pull them down the Interstate. Good fun there...

My favorite was Bumper Sliding. As a kid we would wait until a big car came along then all 5-7 of us would run up behind it and grab the bumper and slide along behind the car. Tons of fun. UPS trucks were the best. They would take a sharp turn and we'd go flying...
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

after living in the armpit of west texas i got a sunspot burned into my forehead.
        now after a year in the mountains of northeastern PA i think the spots burned into my retinas are finally starting to go away.
        i am LOVING the north, the cold, the snow, the ice.
        we get three distinct seasons. woot!

schizophrenic weather is fun. :ROTF:

Comment

oh... and its fun to go Jeep'n in the snow.
          but i am looking forward to going topless in the summer!

Comment

Tubing is great fun, I lived in the northeast 2/3s of my life, I just got tired of the snow and heavy traffic. I do miss the mountains and flyfishing though.

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
            Now take that tube. Climb to the top of a big hill. Add about 6-12 inches of snow and you can imagine the fun that can be had there...

If all else fails and you can't find a hill, just tie a tow rope to the back of your car and pull them down the Interstate. Good fun there...

My favorite was Bumper Sliding. As a kid we would wait until a big car came along then all 5-7 of us would run up behind it and grab the bumper and slide along behind the car. Tons of fun. UPS trucks were the best. They would take a sharp turn and we'd go flying...

Comment

My sister vacations at Myrtle Beach every year. She loves it...

Course she's crazy...
              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Working...
              X