Long hair or the barber?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long hair or the barber?

Being fett, I get a haircut about once a year. My hair is getting pretty damn long. What's left of it. It's actually curling up on one side.:ROTF: Granted, I'm a bum. Here's the question: If you had your way, would you let your hair grow? I'm thinking about letting my Viking Blond-Like Hair get long.:ROTF: It's not the money. A haircut up here costs $7. And my dau-in-law will do it free. I'm bored. Damnit.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

My hair is long. So if I had my way, yes.
    I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

It's good you do. How many wannabe longhairs are there out there?:ROTF:

Comment

My hair is nearly waist length, so I wouldn't get a haircut. It really attracts the ladies if you have pretty hair. :ROTF:

Comment

I'm not sure about that long.

Comment

I would let mine grow long if it didn't take years. I've tried and I just don't have the patience to deal with the annoying medium-length stage. Now I get it cut every 6 or 8 weeks

Comment

I've been growing my hair long for about a year or so now. I haven't had long hair since 1991, but I figure why not? I had a buzzcut for awhile before this, but then I just said screw it and started growing it again. I forgot what a lot of work it is, especially since my hair is thick and pretty wavy, so it gets frizzy and poofy easily! I tend to put on a hat for a little while so it flattens out and gets more under control, and then I usually just slick it back and into a ponytail when I have to go out for work. It's about collarbone length now.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Long hair is the worst thing ever until it gets long enough to pull into a ponytail.

Comment

I'm just about at the stubby ponytail point. I did that in the '70's.:ROTF:

Comment

Long hair all the way The chicks dig the long hair Fett I've had several of the girls at school/work tell me they were jealous of my hair

Comment

You don't even want to hear how they love my blond-red hair. I have a brush full of it.:ROTF:
                      Last edited by fett; 02-10-2008, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Dude just enjoy it. I cant do much as mine hair has moved on me. It left a bald spot and started growing in other places id prefer it not grow.

Comment

Go with it.
                          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

I have hair half way down my back, dont cut it!!
                            If a fat girl falls in the forest, and no one is there to see it, do the trees still laugh??

Comment

i'm growing my heair out atm. already past my ears now. gonna go shoulder length me thoinks

Comment

Working...
                              X