Women and Jackson guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women and Jackson guitars

Ok you guys, how many women at the top play Jackson guitars, and who?
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

I hate stupid people.

http://www.myspace.com/28wicked

You of course!You're the only one I know of besides Jeri.I love your stuff and Jeri's too you both kick ass.
    I think the ugly one in Kittie posed for a pic with one as far as playing one who knows
    Last edited by straycat; 02-10-2008, 09:07 PM.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

THE GREAT KAT!!!!

Jan Kehmund from Vixen may have, but i think BC rich rings more of a bell, ditto for lita ford, the blonde one in heart i think played kramers.....

i'm sure theres sum fmaous blonde chick with a yellow bengal rhoads

Jenna Jameson. tho thats not technically playing a jackson

Whats er face. michael jacksons guitarist. did she play them early on or was that nez's?

Comment

I saw Girls School back in the day and I think one of them played one for at least a few songs.Vixen used J.B.Player and BCR.

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post

Whats er face. michael jacksons guitarist. did she play them early on or was that nez's?

jennifer batten - thats it

Comment

I don't know about being at the top but Britt Lightning plays Jacksons.

http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Jan Keuhnemund played JB Players back in the day. I don't know that she ever played Jacksons.

Jaye Foucher used to be on Jackson's endorser list. I still have one of her instrumentals in my mp3 folder
              Flavia Canel from Drain STH
              Annah from IGNITOR
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Yeah Annah.Haven't heard from her lately.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                  You of course!You're the only one I know of besides Jeri.I love your stuff and Jeri's too you both kick ass.
                  I think the ugly one in Kittie posed for a pic with one as far as playing one who knows
                  Aww..thanks!!

yep, Annah is kick ass too. Although I do believe she is no longer with Ignitor. Emily Jones is awesome (our very own Emthrax!)..but ones' really at the top..clueless.

Comment

Emthrax yeah her too great stuff.I love the women players.Kelly Richey plays Fenders and plays blues and regular rock and roll but she is awesome.She is a very nice person too.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                      Well thanks for saying straycat, that was sweet! I wish I was at the top. hehe Yup, Jeri is kickass! Gotta love her. I don't know Emthax, maybe I'll talk to her one day.
                      "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

I hate stupid people.

http://www.myspace.com/28wicked

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonchick View Post
                        I don't know Emthax, maybe I'll talk to her one day.
                        same here ...
                        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
                          Aww..thanks!!

yep, Annah is kick ass too. Although I do believe she is no longer with Ignitor. Emily Jones is awesome (our very own Emthrax!)..but ones' really at the top..clueless.
                          Yeah, Annah had to move out of state for a job offer she couldn't refuse but she will be making more kickass music.

Britt Lightning of Jaded plays Jacksons. They aren't signed AFAIK but they have a buzz going on about them. www.jadedrocks.com if you're interested.

Emthrax is awesome as a person and and artist too, like Jeri and Annah and, I'm sure, Jacksonchick as well. We may not have too many ladies here but their quality makes up for the small quantity!
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Well Jacksonchick I truly like your stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
                              same here ...
                              she hasn't been on year for at least a year i'd guess by now

Comment

Working...
                              X