30 flour tortillas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 flour tortillas

and the best salsa marked down to 99 cents. I know, I am going to have to weight this out, but damn. Cast iron heat up. Add 1 tortilla. Add 2 tablespoons of salsa. Roll that up and it is pure heaven. What orgasmic food prep do you guys throw the rulebook out just to enjoy?
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Well since I'm a New Mexican the best way to eat fresh tortillas is with butter, New Mexico green chile doused with garlic powder, and sliced avocado! Fold it in half n let it rip!! It's as good as it gets!!
    I love admins!

Comment

I left the butter out of the first batch of 4. I could add other stuff. But these salsa tortinos, forgive me if that is wrong, just taste great all by themselves. And a question. These torts are sold on the shelf not refrigged. If I can eat the other 26 within 3 days, do I have to frig them?
      Last edited by fett; 02-11-2008, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sl2lover View Post
        Well since I'm a New Mexican the best way to eat fresh tortillas is with butter, New Mexico green chile doused with garlic powder, and sliced avocado! Fold it in half n let it rip!! It's as good as it gets!!
        Where in northern NM?

Comment

I just cooked a batch with butter in the pan. I am going to die happy. I just checked. 1 tortilla is 120 calories. I just ate 7 of them. Yikes:ROTF:
          Last edited by fett; 02-11-2008, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X