Damn this stomach virus or flu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn this stomach virus or flu

or whatever it is.. My stomach been fucked up since last Tuesday. I think everything is fine and then when I have something to eat it pisses my stomach off.
    2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
    2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
    2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
    2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
    2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
    2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
    2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
    2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
    2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
    1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
    1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

This won't make you feel better, but my stomach's screwed up for a different reason.
    Normally, I eat according to need. About 2500 calories a day, I suppose, and nothing
    big after lunch. Relatives come down for three days, it's my birthday, and I must have consumed 12,000 calories in three days, with no significant activity. My stomach is screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by JetFixxxer View Post
      or whatever it is.. My stomach been fucked up since last Tuesday. I think everything is fine and then when I have something to eat it pisses my stomach off.
      holy crap! it happened to me too. a week and a half ago... I couldn't eat any solids. my 1 1/2 year old was eating more solids than I was. If I ate solids, I felt like puking. I drank only gatorade for a week. Lost 7 lbs. So, its some virus going around huh?
      Sam

Comment

Dude I just got this last night.Had to call 911 because I started blacking out after I unloaded my Pizza hut chessey crust into the poop flume. I feal like hell today.
        H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

It sounds like we should call it the Weight Watchers virus

Comment

I had that nasty flu 2 weeks ago,, it sucks bad!
            "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

I hate stupid people.

http://www.myspace.com/28wicked

Comment

two years ago, I got the same type of stomach problem and it happened right after eating one of those "bake-your-own" pizza's from Albertson's. I had the pizza with beer. My wife drove me into the emergency after calling 911. Guess what...911 gave her the wrong "nearest hospital" address. There was an emergency-care within 2 miles from our house but we ended up driving almost 5 miles to another hospital. The emergency care doc wouldn't let my wife in. she said "patient only". I'm in no condition to listen to what she's saying... anyway, the emergency care in this country is pathetic. Unless they see blood, they dont consider it an emergency. sucks!
              Sam

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                two years ago, I got the same type of stomach problem and it happened right after eating one of those "bake-your-own" pizza's from Albertson's. I had the pizza with beer. My wife drove me into the emergency after calling 911. Guess what...911 gave her the wrong "nearest hospital" address. There was an emergency-care within 2 miles from our house but we ended up driving almost 5 miles to another hospital. The emergency care doc wouldn't let my wife in. she said "patient only". I'm in no condition to listen to what she's saying... anyway, the emergency care in this country is pathetic. Unless they see blood, they dont consider it an emergency. sucks!
                So did you survive? What was it? Did you sue Albertson's?

Comment

yes, I suffered for a week drinking malox and gatorade. According to the hospital, they called it acid indigestion and ruled out the pizza as the cause.
                  Sam

Comment

Dang, that's some pretty bad acid. It does sound like the ER blew you off.

How could they rule out the pizza? The spices and sauce would be my guess. I made some chili the other night and ate a little right before going to bed. Big mistake. Gurrgled up acid all night long.

Comment

ERs are broken because people without insurance go there for everything. The ER cannot legally turn people away, so the patient gets treatment and then doesn't pay for it. Hence the 3-5 hour wait at most ERs, unless it truly is an emergency.

Emperor - not much you can do for vomiting except drink fluids and take it easy. What did you expect the ER to do?

(don't mean to come off as aggressive here, but my dad is a family doc and I take it personally when people insult medical professionals )
                      Scott

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                        So did you survive?
                        No, he's dead. His ghost is writing in this thread.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Plenty of inmates at the jail sick as hell too. 2 guys shit their pants today. I was down there with rubber gloves and a doctors mask on when the nurse gave meds out on a wing that was quarentined. A bunch of them were throwing up repeatedly.:ROTF: Glad I seemed to have made it out ok and I am off tomorrow and Friday.
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                            Emperor - not much you can do for vomiting except drink fluids and take it easy. What did you expect the ER to do?
                            But it became so worse at one point that I was throwing up nothing! My stomach was empty! But my body still wanted to throw up. I wished they could give me some sort of shot that would get rid of the urge to throw up.

And I know that there is something like that exists. This time, before it became so serious, we went to a doc nearby and she immediately prescribed some pills which subsides the urge to throw-up. I expected the ER to have the pill in a shot form or something.

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                            No, he's dead. His ghost is writing in this thread.
                            :ROTF: :ROTF:
                            Sam

Comment

I think the pill you need is Zofram. My wife was in the hospital this week with it and thats what they gave her.
                              H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X