No announcement yet.

Ripped Off??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AMS is not a "bad" company. Well, it's kinda like MF, you either love it or hate it...

But I agree, if you act like a dick you get dick. Plain and simple. Don't blame the store because you can't handle the problem. Don't know if that's what went on in the AMS thread. Sounds like it...
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

I've had nothing but good experience from AMS. The best on the Web IMO. They have quick exchanges, refunds, notifications and competitive pricing. I've never gotten a bad product from them and they even have a no finance charge purchase plan!
      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

guitar asylum, they were great to deal with till there was an issue with my guitar. told all sorts of BS & wound up deal dirrectly with the company to get it resolved. BTW as the owner of an early Wayne i dont think ide ever recommend one to anyone.

Comment

I've never had a problem with any music store. If you do your homework, have reasonable expectations of people, and are a relatively nice person then things tend to work out fine.

Comment

I've had some good deals from Sound Control in the past when they've ordered guitars for me via partial deposits/part-exchanges. Now they just want full deposits on anything they order. Anything that IS in stock is priced at full retail. It doesn't bother me, because the only exceptional guitars I like pop up here on JCF or Ebay. Aside from that, there is a couple of dickheads in there who are very rude, but you either ignore them or tell them to fuck off. I only pop in now and then to see if there's anything Jackson-wise that miraculously appears, but it's usually overpriced imo. They don't get a chance to give me faulty goods as they did in the past.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Short answer: ebay No matter how informed and careful you are, the risk is always higher than buying from a retail establishment.

Longer answer: I've dealt with Musicians Friend, AMS, Music123, Zzounds, Sam Ash and a lot of smaller shops. While I have received my share of wrong or damaged merchandise, all of these dealers always took care of the problem without any issues

Comment

Thanks for all your input on this.
                "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

I hate stupid people.

http://www.myspace.com/28wicked

Comment

Working...
                X