My eggs have brown shells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My eggs have brown shells

WTF:ROTF: The price of eggs have gone through the roof. So, being fett, I bought on the cheap a dozen of; Naturally Organic Large eggs. Laid by "Free Roaming Hens". And just where did they "Roam" to produce brown eggs.:ROTF: I have spent 57 years eating white shelled eggs. Maybe its a sign of the times.:ROTF: I mean no offense to anyone. But, brown shells?
    I am a true ass set to this board.

And there was me thinking you were talking about your testicles.

In this country you're more likely to find brown shelled eggs in the stores.
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Do they taste different?:ROTF: Is the yoke on me?

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
        WTF:ROTF: The price of eggs have gone through the roof. So, being fett, I bought on the cheap a dozen of; Naturally Organic Large eggs. Laid by "Free Roaming Hens". And just where did they "Roam" to produce brown eggs.:ROTF: I have spent 57 years eating white shelled eggs. Maybe its a sign of the times.:ROTF: I mean no offense to anyone. But, brown shells?

Ummm fett. We had hens that layed brown eggs on our farm. Thats no uncommon. I think our Boston reds layed them. City boys. :ROTF:
        "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

I hate stupid people.

http://www.myspace.com/28wicked

Comment

Brown shells are nothing new, Fett. From my understanding the color of the shell is determined simply by the type of feed the chicken eats. It doesn't affect taste at all. BTW, eggs are awesome! I eat 8 every morning.

Comment

I don't know, you're not my type and I don't like the look of you. You have the look of a bloke who has a really hairy man-sack. Oh you mean the eggs, they taste like eggs.
            Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

They are quite common. Eat away!
              "POOP"

Comment

I get brown eggs sometimes.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I know all this. My point was to get a fett deal I had to go organic and wonder how you dye a brown egg for Easter.:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by Thrust View Post
                    I eat 8 every morning.
                    easy there!
                    I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Eggs, regardless of their race:ROTF:, are the perfect food. Not only that, but an egg will last a very long time in the frig. Like years. I haven't tried that yet.:ROTF:

Comment

It just means the chicken didn't wipe it's ass after it took a crap.
                        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Um, if they're brown, they're probably coming out a different hole than the white ones...and they're probably not eggs...yeah yeah...that's it!

Sincerely,
                          Beavis
                          Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

At least there wasn't any feathers stuck on them.
                            Just one more guitar!

Comment

fett,
                              A man of the world such as yourself has never come across a brown egg?

Put the Nattie Ice down and get out of the trailer more...
                              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Working...
                              X