No announcement yet.

My eggs have brown shells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You punks, you.:ROTF: I go Organic when the price is right. If I can buy Organic milk cheaper than "Real Milk:ROTF:", I'm all over it. I sincerely believe that I am too far gone to worry about whether I dedicate the rest of my life to eat "Organic".
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I'm a Free Range fettster.:ROTF:

Comment

white eggs are the exception around here.
        Last edited by Tashtego; 02-12-2008, 08:26 PM.

Comment

They sell white and brown eggs in almost all the stores here in Arizona. The brown ones are more expensive.Fett, eggs do not last that long even in the fridge, no more than a week or so after the sell date on the carton.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
            I know all this. My point was to get a fett deal I had to go organic and wonder how you dye a brown egg for Easter.:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
            That's weird that you got the free roaming ones cheaper then the white ones. Where I am at they are $5 a dozen and the white ones are like $2.50... (or 3 for 24 if I wanted to go out to the ranch and get them but those eggs when you crack them are almost transparent on the inside..... and damn it, hard boiled eggs should not look like transparent milky jello.)
            In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Over here you can get a dozen eggs for about US$ 1,9, a price increase of around 8% since December. Still, the organic ones are way more expensive.

Comment

I get mine at the 99 Cents Only Store!

Then keep em in the fridge for months!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

eggs suck

and this thread sucks eggs

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

eggs is brainfood. See what they have done for me. But this brown shell business is just hype. It's the fact that the hens are Free Roman, raised be Ed, that sold me.

Comment

The longest I've had eggs last is two months after I bought them (so probably about 2 weeks after the expiration date). You don't know they're bad until you crack them open and get that awful smell.
                      Scott

Comment

Brown eggs are the ones that come out the wrong hole.

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                          That's weird that you got the free roaming ones cheaper then the white ones. Where I am at they are $5 a dozen and the white ones are like $2.50... (or 3 for 24 if I wanted to go out to the ranch and get them but those eggs when you crack them are almost transparent on the inside..... and damn it, hard boiled eggs should not look like transparent milky jello.)
                          Ranch eggs have white yolks?

Comment

Brown eggs are local eggs, and local eggs are fresh.
                            Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Look here!!!

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

I hate stupid people.

http://www.myspace.com/28wicked

Comment

Working...
                              X