Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don Dokken vs Paul Stanley Go at it!

Comment

• G .."best metal singer on the planet right now? Easy. D Coverdale, G Hughes, I Gillan, RJ Dio & R Gillen all rolled into one: Jorn Lande"

Amen!!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• George Formby or Will Hay?
        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

• Formby ..hands down , just listen to his fluid legato runs on 'Fanlight Fanny'...dudes got serious chops.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengal View Post
            This thread might go dormant on the weekends. I'm not as big of a slave to the internet as I am during the week. So if you don't see me much this weekend, I'll be back and we can go at it on Monday...

But I am here quite randomly so talk shit and I'll see it...

What's the next topic?
            I'm guilty of the same. This place breaks the droning of the regular work week, and now I have other things to do.

Try not to get kicked off while I do those "other things".

Comment

• Originally posted by shobet View Post
              George Formby or Will Hay?
              Willie Mays Hayes?
              Hail yesterday

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

• Don Dokken vs. Paul Stanley? Jeez, at least make it hard...

I see the Brits keep it going on the weekend. Nice...

I'll be back full time tomorrow...
                  I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

• i don't know enuff about which kiss songs paul stanley sings on, although i know he sounded decent on creatures of the night... i've always liked dons voice, tho its gone to pot a bit now.

Comment

• strat or tele?

Comment

• tele
                        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Strat or Tele?

Both...

Comment

• i got a strat currently. i seem to be very creative on it....brings something out in me...it just begs to have nice chords played on it....but i sure as hell loved and miss my tele i once had. next guitar. they just hae such a good vibe. raw, bully beef, spanky. beautiful simplicity

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                              Strat or Tele?

Both...
                              And lots of them.
                              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

• The thing I love about Strats is the way they sit on your leg when you are playing sitting down. They sit up high, like a Hummer. Not low and sleek like a Vette. Does that make any sense?

I use to hate Teles, then I played one. They look all classic and somewhat country but they are very playable guitars. More comfortable than I thought they would be. If you want true heaven, find a Tele with the stomach cutaway...

Comment

Working...
                                X