Sonic v Bengal debate thread :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jacksoncsplayer View Post
    Bengal, were you in the music industry or did you aquire the RIAA through friendship?
    Both...
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
      Thin Lizzy is kick ass...

About KISS, get that opinion off the internet? Have you ever listened to them? You may be able to slag on Ace, but I'm not hearing it. But Paul is a very, very underrated guitarist with one of the best Rock and Roll voices ever. Gene is a MONSTER bass player. Just listen to what he's doing. Ain't just sitting there riding one note like your bass player. He's all over the place on just about every KISS song out there. And Peter is a nice, in the pocket, drummer...

Now if I substitute Ace and Peter with Bruce and Eric, done deal. Both those guys bring it...

yeah i have, i own destroyer on vinyl, have a few albums. they weren't that great as musicians, thers easily better. they've done well with the skills they got. i'm not saying as a band they're bad got some catchy tunes like rock n rolll and i love creatures of the night and god of thunder, but overall i just prefer the bbq grease of ZZ top. good old texas homebrew. nothin beats it

Comment

EDIT: Do you really need that comma in your sentence in your sig? Really? "Time to learn to play (pause pause pause) now"? Or "Time to learn to play now"? Or for shits and giggles just drop the "now". "Time to learn to play". Makes more sense that way...
        Okay, Ron, Jr. , :ROTF:

Lighten up. Life is short.

Comment

Comma,, Comma, Down. Diddie Diddie Do. Name that tune. You hyphenated (sp) jerks.:ROTF: I don't give a fuck about how someone does or not uses correct grammar. This is not English 101. And I can post whatever I want without those "Prisses" braking my balls.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
            Comma,, Comma, Down. Diddie Diddie Do. Name that tune. You hyphenated (sp) jerks.:ROTF: I don't give a fuck about how someone does or not uses correct grammar. This is not English 101. And I can post whatever I want without those "Prisses" braking my balls.
            FIGHT THE POWA!! :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
              FIGHT THE POWA!! :ROTF:
              Man, it's about time you showed up. I was busy reffing when I noticed there was nothing to do. So I grabbed your boxing gloves and took a jab or two.

Ok, I'm back in my striped jersey.

Carry on, lads.

Comment

sure thing, boss!

BRING IT!!!

i just been watching predator. best watch out i'll go all jungle on yo' ayass

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                  Man, it's about time you showed up. I was busy reffing when I noticed there was nothing to do. So I grabbed your boxing gloves and took a jab or two.

Ok, I'm back in my striped jersey.

Carry on, lads.
                  You don't get off that easy Cyg. Take those stripes off. Life is short, no doubt, but not short enough that I can take a swing or 2 at you on the way out...

SS,
                  Glazed over my post huh? I proved without a shadow of a doubt that KISS are fine musicians. So I don't know why you still want to say they suck. ZZ Top? They are good, but not my thing. Too many songs sound alike for me to really get into them...

And judging by your last post, I'd say it's Miller Time in Merry Ole England...

Comment

A bus stops and two Italian men get on. They seat themselves, and engage in
                    animated conversation. The lady sitting behind them ignores their conversation
                    at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of the men say the
                    following:

''Emma comes first. Den I come. Two asses, they come together. I come again.
                    Two asses, they come together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I come
                    once-a-more.''

''You foul-mouthed swine,'' retorted the lady indignantly. ''In this country,
                    we don't talk about our sex lives in public.''

''Hey, cool down lady,'' said the man. ''Imma just tella my friend howa to
                    spella Mississippi.''
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      following:

once-a-more.''

spella Mississippi.''
                      That is great! I guess it's all in the ears of the hearer...

Hearer? Is that a word?

Comment

And judging by your last post, I'd say it's Miller Time in Merry Ole England...
                        don't you sass me beeyyatch!!!

and i din't sa they suck. fuckin ell dude learn to read what i write man, i gave at least three examples of good songs they done, doesn't make them the greatest musicians you know. it ain't exactly hard to play most of their stuff. beautiful simplicity i guess. i just prefer blues.

Comment

For those that slag on KISS, they don't understand that KISS was more than just a band. Yes, there were better musicians, but not necessarily better entertainers. KISS was the greatest rock and roll spectacle this planet has ever known. Maybe the biggest this planet will ever see.
                          "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                            following:

once-a-more.''

spella Mississippi.''
                            nice

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                              For those that slag on KISS, they don't understand that KISS was more than just a band. Yes, there were better musicians, but not necessarily better entertainers. KISS was the greatest rock and roll spectacle this planet has ever known. Maybe the biggest this planet will ever see.
                              and the biggest corporate whore....

somehow in amore factual world, i don't think their record sales are as impressive as some.

eg aerosmith, led zep, bon jovi, deep purple have all sold more than 100 million records worldwide.

i don't think kiss' influence extends that far beyod america.
                              Last edited by sonicsamurai; 02-13-2008, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
                                don't you sass me beeyyatch!!!

and i din't sa they suck. fuckin ell dude learn to read what i write man, i gave at least three examples of good songs they done, doesn't make them the greatest musicians you know. it ain't exactly hard to play most of their stuff. beautiful simplicity i guess. i just prefer blues.
                                Put the booze down, it's making you stupid... (EDIT: The stupid comment is a joke, get the panties out of your vagina)

You claimed they are mediocre musicians. It's in an earlier post. THAT is what I'm debating. Not if you like them or they suck or don't suck. I'm talking about their musical ability. They have tons of it. It's there on all their albums. Or Discs for you young fucks. I did read what you said, I responded to what you said. Now you want to change the rules? Just because it's "Beer Thirty" in England doesn't mean you get to change the rules...

And for the record, it's hard to read what you write when you write like you did above...
                                Last edited by Bengal; 02-13-2008, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X