Sonic v Bengal debate thread :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 118 posts in two days...not bad guys.
    An admin, and one who retained the noose has joined.
    Y'all are doing ok.

But, KISS is done. It's all subjective, with nothing to prove.

Next?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengal View Post
      Stop with the "read what I say" crap, you can't type it right anyway so why bother?

Now with the "ur" shit? Sigh... Kids today...

I was saying what YOUR arguement was. And thats what it was. I'm glad I canged your mind with the Bon Jovi statement. Shows a little maturity...

i only say that because ur making arguments about stuff i didn't actually say. learn to read whats being said rather than what you think is being said. its annoying. jeeze

Comment

• Cyg,
        OK, I'll give in to the ref. KISS is done...

But I'm just getting started with the whole "Bret Michaels is the best hair metal singer" crap. That shit is going to be fun fun fun...
        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

• Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
          i only say that because ur making arguments about stuff i didn't actually say. learn to read whats being said rather than what you think is being said. its annoying. jeeze
          Alright. Ref says this subject is done. It's a draw.

What now?

Comment

Oh, I'm reading EXACTLY what you are saying. Quit trying to backtrack. You get caught that way...

Comment

Well you shouldn't listen to TNT. You've proved you like crap and they were far from crap so I think you wouldn't like them...
              so ur saying anything thats not kiss is crap?? man get over it. stop being so one dimensional. i got plenty of good music.

terry ilous in XYZ = best hair metal vocalist. fuck me he has vocal chords!!!

Comment

Cyg,

But I'm just getting started with the whole "Bret Michaels is the best hair metal singer" crap. That shit is going to be fun fun fun...

Fair game.

Best Hair metal singer.

Go.

Comment

• Oh. Sorry. I didn't see that one was done too...

Comment

Oh, I'm reading EXACTLY what you are saying. Quit trying to backtrack. You get caught that way...
                    no ur not. most of this argument has been about stuff u say about stuff i didn't actually say, or imply.

Comment

• Sorry Cyg, one more thing.

The album I brought up was OK Computer. Not Destroyer. Showing that there is more out there than KISS. Don't be juvenile...

OK, best metal singer. Bring it...

Comment

Cyg,

i didn't say he was best singer, i said he was best frontman. i dig his moves. 2 different things once again...

if we're going hair metal, my money is still on terry ilous

thrash - paul baloff maybe? schmier from destruction is real fun to sing along with.

death metal - david vincent. great growl, but what he's saying remains totally audible - much beter than most others

rock - steve tyler

classic metal - bruce dickinson or dio
                        Last edited by sonicsamurai; 02-13-2008, 09:17 PM.

Comment

and the biggest corporate whore....

somehow in amore factual world, i don't think their record sales are as impressive as some.

eg aerosmith, led zep, bon jovi, deep purple have all sold more than 100 million records worldwide.

i don't think kiss' influence extends that far beyod america.
                          There it is, unedited. The first use of the word "influence". Now I may have taken it where you didn't intend it to go. But you did bring it up...

God I hate playing Lawyer...

Comment

• SS, you're not playing by the rules.

Hair Metal Front Man.

Go.

Comment

• It's about time this thread got interesting...only took 5 1/2 pages:ROTF:

Comment

• SS, you're not playing by the rules.

Hair Metal Front Man.

Go.
                                i just said. twice. terry ilous, by a mile..

Comment

Working...
                                X