Sonic v Bengal debate thread :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jacksoncsplayer View Post
    Now on this I will Agree with you! And the roadies get alot of them first, just be sure to write DNK on the pass.
    Most of the groupies that the roadies get would never be touched by the band. I mean, what guitarist is gonna do a chick right after his tech did her? None that I've met. See most guitarists are "better" than their tech so there is no way they would slum with the common folk...

But like I said, most "groupies" are girls the band members already know. They see them everytime they are in their town. They hang for a while. Some get on the bus for a day or two. Some take us to the store if the veunues runner is an idiot or MIA or whatever...

It's a very interesting relationship. I've seen quite a few. Some "stars" will have 20-30 relationships like this going just in the States. Interesting...
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

• some stars fuck 3 new girls every day
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• One thing I've always wondered. How well do stars past their prime do? sonic brought up Bret Michaels. There is no way he pulls the pussy like he did back in the day. So how well does he do now? I'd say not too well if he has to have a lame-ass reality show on VH1. But all the hot young chicks probably don't want to do him. Most don't even know who he is, the others just see him as a dude that's as old as their father...

Now on the other hand, someone like John Mayer. I only use him because he's the only person I can think of that's kinda hot right now. Does he (or a star like him) pull the pussy like bands did back in the 80's? I kinda doubt it but you never know...

I think the "groupie" thing really had it's peak in the 80's and it's been in a steady decline ever since...

You should see some of the black clad goth skanks that like to call themselves groupies nowdays. YIKES!

Comment

• yeah... to bad... the glory days of rock'n'roll are over... the decline of groupies is horrible

there's nothing worse than goth skanks

although I can't stand that blond with a dumb redneck voice (Bret) he does pull a lot of pussy... I've seen it... Poison still has huge female following.... shit loads of 10's just waiting to suck 'em off... I got one of the hardest woods watching their groupies... really really hot... not like those ugly chicks in his reality show
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Originally posted by Endrik View Post
            yeah... to bad... the glory days of rock'n'roll are over... the decline of groupies is horrible

there's nothing worse than goth skanks

although I can't stand that blond with a dumb redneck voice (Bret) he does pull a lot of pussy... I've seen it... Poison still has huge female following.... shit loads of 10's just waiting to suck 'em off... I got one of the hardest woods watching their groupies... really really hot... not like those ugly chicks in his reality show
            How old are these groupies? I can't see Bret being anything important to a 19 year old...

Now if they are hot 30-40something Milfage, I'm all over that. But then I can see the attraction. But young girls? If that's the case, they are there just to get some Rock Star Skeet and that's about it...

Comment

• a lot of mid 20's
              but many milfs and 19y's too

Comment

• Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                a lot of mid 20's
                but many milfs and 19y's too
                OK, brainless bitches then...

I guess I can see someone young getting into music that's 20 years old. But I find it hard to think they would want to seek them out and have their way with them...

Wait... Let me ask a young hot co-worker. Hold on...

OK, I asked this chick here if she would go for Bret. The first thing out of her mouth was "Who's Bret Michaels?". Then I brought up the show, she hadn't seen it. So I showed her some pics and she laughed her ass off. "Him? No fuckin' way in hell" was the answer I got. Main thing was the bad wig. And she's only 21...

So there is one girls thoughts on the subject. But they may not count because when I asked who she would do she said Brad Pasley...

Comment

• I love brainless bitches.... they just wanna fuck

Comment

• My favorite thing about concerts in Europe.....no stupid fucking pit ninjas.
                    EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

• Originally posted by drockilles View Post
                      My favorite thing about concerts in Europe.....no stupid fucking pit ninjas.
                      A HUGE +1 on that one brother...

Endrik,
                      OK, I can get with that...

Comment

My favorite thing about concerts in Europe.....no stupid fucking pit ninjas.
                        hardcore dancers tho. man i hate hardcore dancers!!!

Comment

• A tactfully placed elbow usually get rid of them.
                          EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

A tactfully placed elbow usually get rid of them.

i think a shotgun would work better

Comment

• The ref is in.
                              And, I'm taking the striped shirt off and replacing it with the black judge's robe.

The gavel is down, and the verdict is in.

I really hate to admit this, but Bengal wins on basis of factual evidence, and some anectodal experience. Number of hits, gold and platinum records, and named bands influenced by Kiss bring his argument to the forefront. Sonic essectially bowed out and stated he was just debating, and admited he had little in the way of facts to back his side of the argument. Sorry, Sonic, you're a great guy, love ya like a kid brother, but you conceded on this one.

Round two of the debate was based on a bit more of a subjective matter. Best hair metal singer/band. Bengal got a bit emotional about this, but the bands mentioned by Sonic were not judged by the general audience (who participated with much gusto) to
                              have qualities of merit, either. I would call this one a close draw.

Round three involved the lady fans of special consideration. Bengal clearly made good points in his position, and described quite accurately the status of the various fans in question. This, to me was a clear win.

So, the score: Two for Bengal, and a draw for SS.

Thanks for respecting each other's genitals in this heated battle.

And note, I did not give my opinion in any of it.

Except, I was there, they sold a zillion records, and I hated Kiss.

Comment

• Cyg,
                                You're a KISS hater too? Damn, I thought we had somthing in common there...

Thanks for the verdict. I stand behind and respect your decision...

What's the next topic?

Comment

Working...
                                X