No announcement yet.

Sonic v Bengal debate thread :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So? You're going to argue my use of the english language when you can't spell? Or are fuckin' too lazy to type out YOU ARE and just type UR?

No thanks. I'll call it whatever I want...
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

• i'm arguing ur use because there is a clear and big gddam distincoiton between a town and one of the country's major cities and hubs. for starters u have to have a cathedral to be a city normally, and a certain population density, among other things. if i'm not mistaken u are also a town unless you formally apply to become a city and u ma be granted city status....

a) there's no rule specifying the use of the queen's english here. b) u yanks can't spell anything how its supposed to be spelt anyway so what does it matter to u? and c) i'm dyslexic an my coordination ain't too great at times. its easier to type shorthand coz i make mistakes. u've seen my spelling and typin skills whwen i;m maing longwinded points . whatcha gonna do?
      Last edited by sonicsamurai; 02-15-2008, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• i will say this about soccer, and that it is a excellent sport for the youth at least in our area. it is huge on how many kids that play. i have been a going to games for about 10 years and have enjoyed watching my girls play through the years, even on the rainest of days. i highly recomend it for any dads with girls. going to miss hanging with all the soccer moms too!
        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

• "distincoiton" What does that mean?

"spelt" Want to try that one again?

"u've seen my spelling and typin skills whwen i;m maing longwinded points ." Well, there it is in a nutshell...

"watcha gonna do?" Well, I would slow down for one thing. Dyslexia doesn't make you misspell as bad as you are. I kind of figured you were though by some of your posts. Well, you get help for it. My friend has the problem but it doesn't stop him from writing and spelling and whatnot. His was more of a reading issue...

City? Town? I'll say it again, I'll use what I use. Don't like it? Type in english and maybe your thoughts will carry some weight with me...

Comment

• i see you're a self proffessed expert on dyslexia? gimme a break...don't think u got a clue mate. kiss albums again?

wel seeing as being a dumass yank you can't understand english or wprk out what a word with a souple of letters the wrong way round is i'll try again - 私のろばに接吻しなさい?

締めなさい私のろばに接吻しなさい
            Last edited by sonicsamurai; 02-15-2008, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• sonic,
              I never claimed I was an expert. I also never blamed my poor spelling on something else. It's a poor craftsman who blames his tools...

"wel seeing as being a dumass yank you can't understand english or wprk out what a word with a souple of letters the wrong way round is i'll try again"

How does dyslexia make you spell work "wprk"? The P and O are right next to each other. You type faster than your fingers can go. Slow down a bit. "souple"? Again, substituting the S for the C is not your issues with dyslexia. You type faster than your brain and fingers can handle it. Either slow down or spell check...

Like I said, you are not flipping letters around. You're typing the wrong letters. Different problem there...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                sonic,
                I never claimed I was an expert. I also never blamed my poor spelling on something else. It's a poor craftsman who blames his tools...

"wel seeing as being a dumass yank you can't understand english or wprk out what a word with a souple of letters the wrong way round is i'll try again"

How does dyslexia make you spell work "wprk"? The P and O are right next to each other. You type faster than your fingers can go. Slow down a bit. "souple"? Again, substituting the S for the C is not your issues with dyslexia. You type faster than your brain and fingers can handle it. Either slow down or spell check...

Like I said, you are not flipping letters around. You're typing the wrong letters. Different problem there...

dyslexia isn't just reading and spelling mate. it affects ur coordination too. i typw the wrong keys coz somtinems my fingwers won't hit the right keys and sometimes i my fingers don;t press in the right order coz of it.,..
                Last edited by sonicsamurai; 02-15-2008, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
                  dyslexia isn't just reading and spelling mate. it affects ur coordination too.
                  Really? Never heard that. I've heard of Parkinsons Disease effecting motor skills buy not dyslexia...

So you're saying if you SLOW DOWN, you'll still spell everything wrong?

So I was checking your favorite site, Wikipedia and was checking up on this. Seems like you have Dyspraxia and not Dyslexia. They are different...

But I still think you need to slow down a bit. Your arguement is only valid if I can read it...

Comment

Really? Never heard that. I've heard of Parkinsons Disease effecting motor skills buy not dyslexia...

So you're saying if you SLOW DOWN, you'll still spell everything wrong?

So I was checking your favorite site, Wikipedia and was checking up on this. Seems like you have Dyspraxia and not Dyslexia. They are different...

But I still think you need to slow down a bit. Your arguement is only valid if I can read it...

good effort, - the two cross over and meet somewhere in the middle. offically i am diagnosed with moderate dyslexia. but the guy who tested me said probable dyspraxia also. my problem is all in the logic and coordination with slight reading difficulties. sometimes i'm good, sometimes i'm fuckin bad...i'm erratic like that...quitre often i know what i mean in my head, whethewr anuone else does....who knows?

Comment

• Where the fuck is the ref ?

Comment

• sonic,
                        That's cool. Well not cool, but cool. Know what I'm saying?

All I know about dyslexia is the flipping of letters. I've learned something new today about that. That's cool. I like learning new things...

So sorry about busting your balls about the spelling. That won't happen again. I feel a bad about it...

So what's next? We got off the soccer thing. No clear winner there, I think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jacksoncsplayer View Post
                          Where the fuck is the ref ?
                          Somewhere drunker than shit and fingering his sister, I bet...

EDIT: It's a joke Cyg. If you have a sister, I'm sure she is a wonderful woman...
                          Last edited by Bengal; 02-15-2008, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• no clear winne ron soccer v football. too much of it is in the eye of the beholder. i think i clearly won the town v citty squabble baesed on actual fact tho.

Comment

Somewhere drunker than shit and fingering his sister, I bet...

EDIT: It's a joke Cyg. If you have a sister, I'm sure she is a wonderful woman...
                              ouch dude.

Comment

• sonic,
                                I'll give you that one...

Comment

Working...
                                X