No announcement yet.

Sonic v Bengal debate thread :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Stanley V Pavarotti. They could have had a naked wrestling match to decide it. MId you they probably still could, there was enough of him not to have rotted away just yet.
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by shobet View Post
      Paul Stanley V Pavarotti. They could have had a naked wrestling match to decide it. MId you they probably still could, there was enough of him not to have rotted away just yet.
      In my book, it's Stanley all the way. Pavarotti had an awesome voice but could he sing Love Gun?

fett,
      I'd love to know what's the count at your place? How many Strats and how many Teles...
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

• I have no idea how many Fender Strats I have. If I had to guess, between the USA, MIM, Squiers, and others, I would say about alot.:ROTF: I only have 3 or 4 Teles.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengal View Post
          I use to hate Teles, then I played one. They look all classic and somewhat country but they are very playable guitars. More comfortable than I thought they would be. If you want true heaven, find a Tele with the stomach cutaway...
          Was that one of Jim's that you played?
          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

• Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
            Was that one of Jim's that you played?
            Yeah, one of the Flatheads. It's wierd because they were not the same. Some Flatheads had the cut, others didn't...
            I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Working...
            X