Unbelievable....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbelievable....

What do you get when you cross a piece of crap cop, a paraplegic and a wheelchair? http://news.aol.com/story/_a/cops-du...13065109990001

Ok, this motherfucker needs to be fired as well as the others who did nothing to help. As a professional, I am disgusted by this.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

That happened on my backyard and all the radio stations were talking to the attorney, arrested individual, etc.
    Quite the clusterfuck.....
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

That shit is disturbing. I know cops have it tough now a days but that's fucked up.

Comment

good riddance to the bitch. the whole thing seems fucking stupid. hwhat kind of idiot asks a guy who's clearly in awheelchair for a good reason to stand up and then pushes him over when he says he can't?? i also lol at the fleeing and elusing charge the cops have clearly tried to patch on him, when its clear he stopped and was spoen to buy an officer. fuckwits

Comment

WTF?? That is beyond words.

Comment

Watch near the end of the video here after they put him back in the chair. He is lifting his left leg up and down like he is tapping his foot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9nrFoUFsO8

Correct me if I am wrong but a paraplegic has no use of his legs whatsoever.

Matt

Comment

Nice catch, Matt. It looks like it is moving to me too.

That said, even if he has some use of his legs, the treatment he received was not acceptable. I am not saying that this guy is the choir boy he has been making himself out to be on the news. But damn.

And another thing. If you have no idea where the cameras are in your own house, you deserve what you get.:ROTF:
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

thats fukk'd up man, terrible to see that kind of stuff. What is sad is it polly happens frequently...just not caught on tape or made public.

I saw Baltimore police officer (large/overweight mofo with the worst cop prick attitude) roughing up a 14 yr old skateboarder on ABC news Yelling at the kid for calling him "dude" then taking him to the ground hard and taking his skateboard...all yelling that he's a police officer and he demands respect...yeah right, not acting like that. I have two boys 12 and 13 who skateboard and I'd be in jal right now if I witnessed that happening to either one of them as I doubt I would have been able ti keep a level head. If you cannot relate to public in which you serve you shouldnt be serving the public. Hell my kids call me dude all the time when we're hanging out and its not being disrespectful (their both great kids btw), just as it was when I called my dad "man" when I was a kid...they know when I'm serious or not.... they know to address me as "Dad" or "yessir" The cop was even saying you musts had some real good parents raisning you...wtf...wonder what his parents were like to raise a prick like that that cop was a dickhead
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
                  Watch near the end of the video here after they put him back in the chair. He is lifting his left leg up and down like he is tapping his foot.

Matt

That is most likely a type of muscle spasticity called clonus, which can occur in spinal injury patients when a muscle is stretched suddenly. The episode was probably brought on by being dumped out of the chair by that fucking piece of shit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clonus

Comment

Yeah, that sucks. I like it when someone surrenders abd they still slam their knees into them like WTF?
                    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

I hate stupid people.

http://www.myspace.com/28wicked

Comment

I sense there is something more than meets the eye going on here. What they did was wrong and they must have some sort of personal vendetta against him or something.
                      I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post

Matt
                        The article said he was quadriplegic. Paraplegia and quadriplegia doesn't always mean a total loss of function. It's obvious this man wouldn't be able to stand on his own.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraplegia
                        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quadriplegia

Comment

I saw this on the morning news. I don't care how much that guy was mouthing off. That cop should be fired. There were a lot better ways to handle that situation.
                          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                            thats fukk'd up man, terrible to see that kind of stuff. What is sad is it polly happens frequently...just not caught on tape or made public.

I saw Baltimore police officer (large/overweight mofo with the worst cop prick attitude) roughing up a 14 yr old skateboarder on ABC news Yelling at the kid for calling him "dude" then taking him to the ground hard and taking his skateboard...all yelling that he's a police officer and he demands respect...yeah right, not acting like that. I have two boys 12 and 13 who skateboard and I'd be in jal right now if I witnessed that happening to either one of them as I doubt I would have been able ti keep a level head. If you cannot relate to public in which you serve you shouldnt be serving the public. Hell my kids call me dude all the time when we're hanging out and its not being disrespectful (their both great kids btw), just as it was when I called my dad "man" when I was a kid...they know when I'm serious or not.... they know to address me as "Dad" or "yessir" The cop was even saying you musts had some real good parents raisning you...wtf...wonder what his parents were like to raise a prick like that that cop was a dickhead
                            Yeah, I saw that too earlier Shawn. That fat fuck bacon was "so tough" yelling and roughing up a skinny 14 year old kid. Stupid fucking prick shouldn't be wearing a badge. He's a disgrace to every good, law abiding police officers in this country who put their lives on the line everyday to protect us citizens.
                            "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

This stuff is total crap, but unfortunately it's coming out more and more that cops are abusing their power. Every other day here it seems you hear about some cop beating the shat out of someone - sometimes while on duty, others while off duty still flaunting that they are a cop.

Just like with every other field of work, there are good cops and bad cops. My situation is a great example. I do think these people need to be severly punished - there's nothing worse than someone in an authority position taking advantage of someone.

Comment

Working...
                              X