Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat

Does anyone use this anymore. I occasionally see 1 member logged in, but doesn't say anything. Do you just log in, then piss off to the pub?:ROTF:
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

I'll chat. But what do I know?:ROTF:
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I'm in there now.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

It's amusing, Aunty fett just called me a wog. It's like watching an episode of Till death do us part.
        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

I just looked that up. I'm sorry.

Comment

LOL comedy gold!
            Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

I never got half of what Monty Python was saying.:ROTF:

Comment

That is the funniest thing I have read for weeks, I just fell of my chair.
                Alf "fett" Garnett strikes again!

Wilks, want to chat with like -minded guys who are up for fun, RIGHT NOW? (Whilst pumping iron and dressing as sailors, with a techno soundtrack) Well, just get texting to 0898 BUM-GRAVY and get the party started.
                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

No thanks. I don't do gay or techno. But if you call this callcentre, I'll blind transfer you to some chat line. Failing that, I'll send you to the customer services line where you'll be kept on hold for 40mins+
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Oh yeah, I know, and if it's anything to do with Insurance or Credit Cards, I'm going to get arse-fucked either way.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Look after your financial affairs then (as I say to most of these morons who call me
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Ah, you work for NHS direct, it all becomes clear.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

No. I work for an insurance company.
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Brits are well, Brits.

Chat room is open. I'm in.

Comment

Working...
                            X