We did a Video Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We did a Video Shoot

Here is a video shoot our band did did for local cable last year. Nothing too fancy but it beats a camcorder at a gig and it was free. I kinda wish they didn't use a compressor off the mainboard, but we didn't know about it till we heard the final product.

Let me know what ya think. I am the guy with the mullet. A couple of the video's aren't from the shoot.

Matt

Which video?
    All I get is an index page.

Comment

All but 2 are from the same video shoot.

Comment

Wow dude, your singer is terriffic! Bit of trouble on the high notes but Im sure he could hit em if he really worked at it. Well all you guys are great... but damn, when I first saw him, I really didnt expect him to sound like that! Just tell the bassist to wake up!
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Fucking hell, did I not expect the singer to have a voice like that. I'd pay to watch you, very good!
          Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Yikes. That was way cool. I even discovered I have a volume knob on my POS JBL computer speakers.:ROTF:
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

you're bass player looks like scott bayo...
              Guitars:
              '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
              '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
              '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
              Amp:
              VOX AD30VT

Comment

honestly, i assumed it was going to be good, but i was wrong. if fact it wasn't good at all. not even close to good.

you guys easly surpassed good and reach the "great" level.
                ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                  Fucking hell, did I not expect the singer to have a voice like that. I'd pay to watch you, very good!
                  I liked the band, too, but did not like the singer. He seemed like the weak link to me.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    I liked the band, too, but did not like the singer. He seemed like the weak link to me.
                    +1

I thought he sounded off.

Band sounds awesome!!!

EDIT: I just watches all your videos and you guys again sound awesome. The problem I think is you singer tries to mimic the original singer of the songs. He should just be himself, even though I'm not too sure what he sounds like. When you guys do backup it is really noticeable that your voices don't mesh.
                    Last edited by VinceV; 03-16-2008, 11:34 PM.
                    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Thanks for the compliments. Sorry about the backup vocals. They are mostly me as my bass player sings so softly I could turn his mic off and hardly notice. The shoot almost didn't happen at all. The day of the gig I realized I left my effects/preamp and wah pedal with the sound guy the night before at our gig. Thank god for backups but it has different tubes in it so my sound was a tad off and the built-in wah is mediocre at best.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                      X