my 1st egg run....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my 1st egg run....

as it wasn't raining this morning i decided to take part in this years "wirral egg run" (a 20 mile ride out for charity). the starting point was new brighton promenade ending at clatterbridge hospital. crowds lined the route cheering and waving while riders beeped horns and waved back. some took easter eggs for the kids in hospital (normaly around 3000 eggs are collected) while this year riders were sponsored or gave donations to the charity fund (i think a lot of cash will be raised from this years egg run). anyway.... local police counted 6800 bikes crossing the starting point with a couple of hundred straglers after the main body of riders had left the start (unofficial count of over 7000 took part this year). you name it , it was there from goldwings to monkey bikes and lambretta's to harleys (bloody noisey though with 6000+ bikes revving up at the start).
    yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

Great job! Hats off to you, lad, you are truly blessed!

Comment

Wow, nearly 7000 stolen motorbikes in one place, you Scousers really excelled this time. :ROTF:

Ay ay, calm down
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

cheeky bugger...lmao
        yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
          Wow, nearly 7000 stolen motorbikes in one place, you Scousers really excelled this time. :ROTF:

Ay ay, calm down
          Scott

Comment

Working...
          X