Immolation tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immolation tomorrow!

Oh man can't wait to see them, they're playing in a small venue with a few other bands, but I'm sure the place will be too small for them!

I've seen them twice and met them once, I've had a pic taken of my bad self with Steve (drums) and Rob (guitar, he plays a sweet Jackson) . Steve (drummer) is a really nice guy. If it's a small venue you should be able to speak to them afterwards

Comment

I'll talk Jackson to him!

Comment

Have fun, they are absolutely crushing live! Saw them last year with Krisiun, Grave and some other band, what a gig... Immolation slayed them all. Even Krisiun. That says something.
        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Just got back. It's the first time i saw Immolation and they fucking rule!
          Very tight, fast & brutal!
          The only thing I disliked are the mesa boogie triple rectifiers they used (both guitarists). A lower sound would have been better imo, at least from one of the guitarists.
          And what a strang guitar player Rob is. He plays a black reverse headstocked bolt on jackson (dinky or soloist, couldn't really tell.. how do you tell them apart anyway? ), but his techique is strange to say the least His arms are flying around everywhere, and he's quite actively swinging his guitar around too And yet he manages to play perfectly clean. I made a video and i'll put it online tomorrow.

I didn't manage to speak to them, they went straight to the back stage, and I as i have to work tomorrow I didnt have much time to linger around. I did speak to the singer of Melechesh (also a Jackons player) and I found out he's even endorsed by Jackson. He plays a silver King V2T.
          Last edited by SlasZ; 03-19-2008, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SlasZ View Post
            And what a strang guitar player Rob is. He plays a black reverse headstocked bolt on jackson (dinky or soloist, couldn't really tell.. how do you tell them apart anyway?
            A bolt-on is a Dinky. A Soloist is neck-thru.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Immolation are great live. I saw them with Deicide and Skinless and it was one of the best shows I saw that year.
              THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Working...
              X