No announcement yet.

Those desiccant bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I told the guy to open it up and pour in his coffee. He thought that was funny. I am so "IN" at this pawnshop. All I have to do if figure out the code.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSONFREAK View Post
      That explains a whole lot Cyg.
      Explains what?

Oh, yeah.
      Carry on.

Comment

Why am I so thirsty, anyways?

Comment

Cyg.Just think if my Little Amp That Could had those little bags in there? Oh, They didn't have those in the 50's-60's.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
            I told the guy to open it up and pour in his coffee. He thought that was funny. I am so "IN" at this pawnshop. All I have to do if figure out the code.
            Someone posted a list of known pawnshop codes here a few years ago, and one of them was MARY JANE.

Basically, it tells the store how much they paid for the item, and how far they are able to haggle below the marked price without having to break out their book. The first letter of the code is the lowest they've paid for an item, and the last letter is the most they've paid.

But, you have to know the specific code for each shop.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Thanks Newc. I know they probably gave the poor bastard maybe $50. So they price the guitar at $149. But it's a guitar I want. I get it for $125 with case and life is good. It's the spendy ones that I need to figure out the latitude.

Comment

Working...
              X