Nikki Sixx a god?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikki Sixx a god?

This guy was a member/songwriter of one of the most successful bands of the 80's, and he bedded a Baywatch babe, and he survived a stopped heart, and he found success in the 2000's with Sixx:Am, and he recently bedded Kat von D, so....is he a god?!? Discuss.

It's Saturday night...

Do you know where your neighbors are?
    Some good stuff, have you been drinking again?

Comment

i was pretty much shocked when i heard six am, i didn't know who they were just some radio tune, but i kinda like the chorus, over all, enjoyable song, found myself singing it sometimes, then i finally hear the dj say who it was, i was like huh?
      kinda couldn't believe it. I mean, it's a few notches up in the musical department, and quite a bit different than any crue type tune, i felt like really impressed with nikki.
      crue were a very direct catalyst for me during the first two albums, very short lived, however i have always thought of nikki sixx as the ultimate rock star. as a musician well,...right, but the whole package he was able to produce and his image, he was more of the entertainer type with a goal as a whole, as opposed to a musical based guy, but he crafted it well and he just looked like the coolest motherfker.
      if someone asked me to draw a rockstar, it would look like nikki sixx.

Comment

Well said

Comment

I don't believe it's Nikki playing the bass part that unisons with the guitar in the middle of the song. I doubt he knows a scale let alone that one! He's written some cool songs though...
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

What i enjoy is that his success pisses off Tommy!
            Ever see how driven Tommy is? He went around on that
            college show of his, all upset because his album didnt go
            platinum! Truly bent outta shape. I was laughing cause i
            thought to myself..."didnt you get some satisfaction with
            having one of the best bands ever?" Not Tommy...he
            thinks he is Mozart! So when i heard this Nikki song..(way
            better than ANYTHING Tommy will ever imagine doing)
            it makes me smile! Hey, im all for being an A' personality,
            but Tommy Lee is nuts! He acts like he made a deal with
            the Devil, and he never got any fame!

Comment

Can people please stop putting the word "Discuss" at the end of hier posts. That's what we do here.

Comment

Why do I have to move every one of your threads? This does not belong in the General J/C section.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

motley crue seem to be very popular, but i think because of the infamy surrounding the members. they've had some good songs, but if u analyse their classic albums you have:

1st: 2 good songs typical debut album with a mish mash of stuff never to be played again

2nd: very strong but all the songs sound too similar

3rd: forgettable

4th: 2 track wonder, the rest was filler

5th: cheesefest

they weren't the most consistent band by a long shot, and i think teir fame owes alot to their notoriety more than their ability to make music....

having read the dirt twice i reached this conclusion:

nikki: arrogant twat

tommy: grow the fuck up u stupid child

mick: sound enuff, but some terrible life decisions

vince: he could fly to mars and back on his ego

Comment

What were the terrible life decision that Mick made?

Comment

Not having a face lift? He looks in about 77.
                      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

He has some awful bone disorder, not exactly a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
                          Can people please stop putting the word "Discuss" at the end of hier posts.
                          Not a problem, although it never bothered me. Of course, I'm taking my meds like I'z supposed to.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                            What were the terrible life decision that Mick made?
                            you haven't read the dirt have you?

Comment

I think Nikki tries too hard to push his bad-boy image... but yeah he is a ture rockstar, he lived the life and still has all the hair and not a wrinkle on his face at the age of 50. Motley is one of the heaviest and tightest bands I've ever seen, loud mofos.
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                              X