Nikki Sixx a god?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sully View Post
    whatever. i understand he's not jaco pastorius, or however the fuck you spell it, but the guy can play his own fucking songs.

sully
    From a lot of live footage I've seen, he has trouble playing straight 8th notes staying on the root note. So no, I don't think he played the I-V minor scale part with the guitarist. I bet the guitarist recorded the bass part too.

But I didn't say it to hurt your feelings, Sully, it was just an observation. I might even be wrong, but I doubt it.
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
      Hell yeah, wouldn't we all love that! Oh wait....I never had a fanbase....dammit.
      Rich, don't knock it till you've tried it.
      Who's knocking it? Not me!
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Whether he can play straight 8th notes or not, he has still accomplished more in the music industry than 99% of the people who bash him.
        "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

Originally posted by mwm70 View Post
          Whether he can play straight 8th notes or not, he has still accomplished more in the music industry than 99% of the people who bash him.
          So have Britney Spears and N'SYNC....
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X