No announcement yet.

Woo I'm 18!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not obsessed with tashes, Rslicker is and you're his bleeting bitch.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I bet you love disco!
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
        you're his bleeting bitch.
        And you're my bleeding bitch sweetie. I told you to unclench and relax, nice deep gasp of the Poppers and we'll be away. Oh no, you prefer the dry hump, the rough stuff. Still, each to his own.

To the Blue Oyster Bar tonight Wilks?
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Shouldn't you be at the G.U clinic or your doctor seeing how long you've got before you kick the bucket?

And I'm shagging Jodie next week. Using my pud as her toothbrush..
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
            Shouldn't you be at the G.U clinic or your doctor seeing how long you've got before you kick the bucket?

And I'm shagging Jodie next week. Using my pud as her toothbrush..
            Is it that small?
            Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

funny bastard.. i choke her every week.
              Last edited by wilkinsi; 03-29-2008, 08:13 AM.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

She still finds it that funny that she chokes? Wow. That's small.

How come you aren't shagging her till next week, doesn't she know she's going back out with you yet? Are you laying your tried and tested "lift seduction technique" on her, you smooth-talking bastard? Maybe it's Wilks' Cottaging Weekend, he has his Kwik Save bag at the ready (and we all know why, don't we? Ewww).

I wonder if she uses her toothbrush as your pud so she can at least get something rigid inside her now and again?
                I bet she has got some photos hidden away with your toothbrush right up her cornhole too. I know I have. Those ones your Dad took because you keep calling him a senile old fart.
                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                X