Be sure to eat your meat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be sure to eat your meat

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

:ROTF:
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Oh man, that was good, :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF: where the hell is fett:ROTF:

Comment

Comment

If you don't eat your meat,
        you can't have any pudding!
        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Now thats funny I don't care what you say.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I also want to know where fett is and what he's got to say about it.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

lol

Comment

Ive seen that before. Funny stuff. I think it was on one of those commercials from around the world specials. or something. kind of spinal tap-ish

Comment

fett has lost a lot of hair!!
                  Sam

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    I also want to know where fett is and what he's got to say about it.
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I'm a firm believer in the old saying "you get what you pay for." Any cut of meat that's been reduced over $60 would make me wonder if;

a) my butcher is a crook and grossly overpriced the meat

b) I'll survive a week of gastrointestinal squirtage
                      "POOP"

Comment

Any meat dept grossly overprices meat for those who pay retail. For those people that do, that is what makes America great. Ask any person that knows about meat. The "sell by" is a marketing tool and has no bearing on whether a piece of meat is "bad". I don't eat "Bad" meat. I have been buying "Cheap Meat" for decades. And I know when meat has gone "Bad". I will let you people get hosed. And I will eat choice cuts of meat cheaper than you can buy hamburger.

Comment

I wish I wasn’t allergic to E. coli
                          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I didn't ask for this thread. Back to the vid. It was funny. You can beat my meat all you want. I just know that I haven't killed me in 57 years. So far. So good.
                            Last edited by fett; 03-31-2008, 02:35 PM.

Comment

"Sell-by dates are established by the stores based on a reasonable estimate of the time the product quality can be expected. This allows a few days for the consumer to store the product and use it or to freeze it for later use. It is legal to sell products that have exceeded their "sell-by" date. For quality purposes, it is best to use or freeze the product immediately. If the product is being sold past the "sell-by" date, the retailer is required to verify that the product continues to appear wholesome and these products are placed away from the "fresh" products, or labeled for quick sale."

Appearing wholesome and "being" wholesome is a gap I'm not willing to hurdle. I'll support the economy and my well being by paying retail.
                              "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                              X