Iron Maiden Tour Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Maiden Tour Question

Hey, I have a quick question for anyone who has seen Maiden this tour. I'm going to be in Seattle when they're playing there, but my family and I are going to a baseball game that night.

According to the website, the show starts at 7. Is this really going to be the case? I haven't heard anything about openers, so I'm assuming its just Maiden?

Any chance that if I get there around 9-10 that I'll see the show?

Thanks

The opening band should be Lauren Harris band (Steve Harris daughter), and I don't think they'l start that late. The show that I sae of them sayd that the start would be at 8:30 and they started like at 9. So I don't think they'll start that late on your show.

BTW, DUDE IT'S MAIDEN!!!!!!! pass on the game for another date, there are going to be more games but not that many more concerts of Maiden.
    '87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
    '81 Kramer Pacer Standard
    custom made Les Paul
    VOX Tonelab LE
    Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!
    ADA MP1
    BBE 422A
    Lexicon MPX-G2
    ADA Microtube 100

AFFA
    Support Your Local 81

Comment

Yeah, I'm pretty bummed, but I live in Utah and we're going up to see my brother for his birthday and this is what he wants to do. Familys gotta be first.

Comment

how old is your bro?
        '87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
        '81 Kramer Pacer Standard
        custom made Les Paul
        VOX Tonelab LE
        Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!
        ADA MP1
        BBE 422A
        Lexicon MPX-G2
        ADA Microtube 100

AFFA
        Support Your Local 81

Comment

Yeah, started pretty much on time in TO. Dunno what time it was over... just remember that I got my speeding ticket heading out of TO at 12:43 :P (I think it was bumping past 11 when it was done)

Comment

My bro is 29, so he's understand, but the family is all meeting out in Seattle, so its not something I can bail on. Maybe I can see them in Arizona earlier that week.

Comment

Working...
            X