rain delay causing heart rate to rise over here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rain delay causing heart rate to rise over here

Opening Day of the last year at Yankee stadium, a must win tonite for the rangers over the pesky penguins, i've been glued to the t.v. since 7 a.m. flicking back and forth between ESPN, The NFL Channel, The NHL channel, and sickly, the weather channel.Starting to pace a little , but that's natural, as it will turn into not sitting at all during any of the games, stop the fukkin' rain and let's get it on and take down Halladay.
    Pinstripes-hope
    Rangers-no hope-lol, unless we take out the Penguins, the garden faithful will help and so will I because they can here me from out here.
    Enjoy Opening Day and the great NHL action going on. Without this stuff and music I'd have hung myself decades ago-lol
    Fukkin' Yanks
    Fukkin' Rangers babay!!!!!!!
    I block out the rest of the world, this stuff truly matters.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Go Yanks!!! Tommy take a xanny and chill out. All will be well my brother.
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

penguins just played the rangers yesterday?!... grr. stupid scheduling.
      -Adam

Comment

i agree , here we go again tonite, that's what has me pacing already. Gotta put my Lundqvist jersey on now.

Comment

I'm just happy the Flyers are still in the playoff race.
          Scott

Comment

Very much so, they're playing well right now, the Rangers are tanking.

Comment

Gil meche is starting to get hit hard in Detroit. The Tigers are going to be tough to beat this year. He's got 5 k's, but when the Tigers make contact they're bullets.

Comment

God Damnit!!!!! Rained out. Do I ask for much? i wake up everyday, stretch, go right back into a coma like sleep, wake up again, see what time it is, and if it is an appropriate time for getting out of bed and pretty much just get into fun disasters. I wake up at freakin' 7 and it's now postponed till tomorrow. I don't think I can watch detroit and K.C., a pre-ranger nap is in sight for about 4 hours. I'll try not to get an ulcer. Fukk!!!!!

Comment

It was barely drizzling here Tommy. The news said 1/10th of an inch. Pussies. Rescheduled for tomorrow and it is supposed to really rain.:ROTF:
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I just don't get the overlap in sports seasons. Each sport used to have a specified season. Now it's just a blur. I guess the betters love it.
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I love it.

Comment

fukk yeah on both games!!!!! sick Ranger game, why doesn't anyone watch hockey here. You must be distracted, or ill.

Comment

or in australia!!

Comment

Yay baseball! Boo Yankees!

Go Penguins and Pirates! (talk about feast and famine, sheesh!)

Comment

c'mon dude, you're my jeff buckley partner, i'm shattered by this-lol
                              Ovechkin is God on the capitals. There is nobody like him right now in hockey, he's a God.

Comment

Working...
                              X