No announcement yet.

rain delay causing heart rate to rise over here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you were referring to us as in the people here, then hell yeah I watch hockey. We just ordered center ice for the playoffs.. But honestly, the rangers game was kind of boring; the Malone fight was cool though.

Re:Ovechkin:
    Backstrom's doing a good job backing him up.. and you can't forget about Malkin.
    Last edited by anuske9; 04-02-2008, 01:32 PM.
    -Adam

Comment

It's cool that the Pens are in first, but I hope they lose tonight! Nothing personal of course
      Scott

Comment

you mean the Avery fight, he knocked him on his ass, that was great. The Pens are great but any team can ride a hot goaltender to the cup. the playoffs are still un decided. And i always had a soft spot for St. Looie, I always loved the musical note on their jerseys.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
          The Pens are great but any team can ride a hot goaltender to the cup.
          Who, Montreal?
          Last edited by anuske9; 04-03-2008, 12:25 PM.
          -Adam

Comment

I'd love to see what would happen if someone were to ram Crosby in the base with the butt of their stick and cut part of his nose in half.... Ha!

Crosby is a great player, but is a whiner, a pansy, and may or may not be injury prone. I think Mario way undervalues Malkin and Gonchar. Malkin may even be better than Crosby as he can do it all, while Crosby is more of a straight ahead scorer. McAndre Flurry is an alright goalie... I think he is a little up his ass judging by how I hear he treats his fans, and while he has good games from time to time, he is very inconsistent.

Ovechkin meanwhile is what Eric Lindros should of been, and could well end up being one of it not THE best player in hockey by the time his career is done if he keeps healthy. Crosby could well end up being a lot like Lindros; big fragile wimp.

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
              I'd love to see what would happen if someone were to ram Crosby in the base with the butt of their stick and cut part of his nose in half.... Ha!

Crosby is a great player, but is a whiner, a pansy, and may or may not be injury prone. I think Mario way undervalues Malkin and Gonchar. Malkin may even be better than Crosby as he can do it all, while Crosby is more of a straight ahead scorer. McAndre Flurry is an alright goalie... I think he is a little up his ass judging by how I hear he treats his fans, and while he has good games from time to time, he is very inconsistent.

Ovechkin meanwhile is what Eric Lindros should of been, and could well end up being one of it not THE best player in hockey by the time his career is done if he keeps healthy. Crosby could well end up being a lot like Lindros; big fragile wimp.
              Man, the officiating was horrible last night! I'd love to see Crosby just get taken down on Sunday. He's such a wimp! Malkin is a much better all-around player IMO. Ovechkin is a league above both Sid and Evgeni. I'd love to see the C(r)apitals take the lead in the Southeast.

CR, maybe we could meet up tomorrow or Sunday to watch the game.
              Last edited by Spivonious; 04-03-2008, 01:00 PM.
              Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                CR, maybe we could meet up tomorrow or Sunday to watch the game.
                Heh, that be cool, but my bro is going to come over, and we may see if we can't get some of the tickets to the Pittsburgh game if they have any seats left in the family section (aka the cheapass section )

Comment

Originally posted by anuske9 View Post
                  Who, Montreal?
                  No, Lundqvist baby!!!-lol 10 shutouts. Ovechkin scores 5 tonite to reach 70, I called this on another board two days ago, the human highlight reel with the persian missile shot, i want Pitt. vs. the caps, and Vech and Malkin can drop the gloves, I can't fukkin' wait. I missed 4 Ranger games this year, not proud of that. i buy the package the day after the cup is won-lol
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                  X