Man0waR fanz!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Accept2 View Post
    Manowar is just the opposite of glam. How can Manowar be gay acting manly, while Ratt, Poison and all the other fluffers act like women and not be gay. Manowar rulez, get over it..............
    Ratt/Poison tour last summer... most of the people I saw were super hot chicks... rows of perfect 10's
    Manowar concert... full of ugly virgin dudes... and some middle age ladies with mustaches... now that's as gay as it gets
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Manowar kills.
      Scott

Comment

Me and Cleveo-John to a Rhapsody/Manowar show..I think they're were two girls there with their boyfriends. In the States the only place you're going to find vag..is at Ozzfest or some shit. Like the fat one I ran into with painted tits..I mean utters..they were more like utters..two blue painted utters.

Well anywhoo, on with Manowar..I like 'em, very tongue-in cheek metal, It's cool. There is NOT one metal band in existence that isn't cheesy in some way..be it Satan, Dragons, Swords, Blood, Gore, ..sex..drugs..rock n' roll..yada. But that's OK..it's all about fantasy and escape..right?

Rhapsody played amazing, but their bravado and style didn't go very well in Cleveland. When the bassist took a solo..John looked at me and said "he sounds alot like you"..he was just a very good player steppin' out with some cool funk slap and tap riffs..done very well..that was a surprise.

Manowar sounded good. But Joey D is a total asshole..He always did this horrible 5 minutes+ gay, distorted, bass solo ..and about 30 seconds in..he broke a string. No back up bass, so he made us wait 10 minutes or so until he had his string changed so he could continue doing that poor excuse for a bass solo..actually I would have preferred the 10 minutes of silence..but Eric Adams and crew did sound very good..good as always. He's actually a very very good singer...but Joe D is such a fuggin' goofy lookin' dork!

They been doin Spinal Tap before Spinal Tap..so more power to them. They been doin' this for 30 years, have been consistant and have a good following..

Judging bands by their fans isn't a good idea..in that case all bands suck..because people are retards!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
          Judging bands by their fans isn't a good idea..in that case all bands suck..because people are retards!
          Quite true!

Comment

Working...
          X