X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A.K.A as a dolphin or a dorado.
    "POOP"

Comment

Whatever. All this guy told me is he had a mahi mahi that he just donanted to the SA Trailer. He asked me if I wanted to see it. We went to the trailer and that was there. He pulled it out of the trailer and gave it to me. Before you get uptight, the guy used to be the manager of the store. I knew him then. I guess you can say he undonated it and gave it to me. Issues?:ROTF: And sorry for a potential highjack. It's not everyday that a fish lands in your lap.
      Last edited by fett; 04-01-2008, 03:10 PM.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

That fish sure has a purdy mouth..

I have had worse..and by the smell you'd swear it was fish.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

1) A.K.A. means also known as.

2) Whatever = little girl speak

3) Seems you're uptight.

4) Address your own issues. You have plenty.

5) The End
          "POOP"

Comment

:ROTF: Trolling is good. It's not a real fish. I just thought it was a fett moment.
            Last edited by fett; 04-01-2008, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
              :ROTF: Trolling is good. It's not a real fish. I just thought it was a fett moment.
              That's not a real fish..forget it then. I don't want to have relations with a fake fish..that would be sick!

I likes keepin' it real..yo.

Peace out with my cock out.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

But 'er here kid. That's a real bear and she or he is mine.:ROTF:

Comment

Sorry for highjacking but you did it anyway? Fett I really dont have anything against you but things like this lend credibility to people's complaints. I wanted to read this because I like the topic starter want to get a low cost bass. I end up having to read through a few posts of unrelated BS. Think before you post please.
                  Last edited by Jason1212; 04-01-2008, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Get back to basses. And pay no nevermind to me.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                      But 'er here kid. That's a real bear and she or he is mine.:ROTF:

Well, since we're off topic for the moment..I would really like to have that. I think the wife would too. That would fit perfect with the decor upstairs in our bedroom. It's authentic medievil/gothic themed..very 1800's looking..that would work nicely.

Well back to basses..I played bass for over 30 years. I am primarily a bass player that switched to guitar. If you want to just tinker around with a bass for practice or laying down a bass part..any suggestions will do. If you want to take bass to another level and get damn right serious about it..you need to investigate G & L ..read Endrik's post on that. Boxcar Willie bought a G & L Tribute bass that he owned for a short time. I know he didn't really understand the switch layout that well..he may have sold it.

I'm a completely different muscian on bass than I am on guitar...night and day!! So if you want expand your music horizons..trying bass is a GREAT idea...as it was for me. I'm a metal guitarist, that's it..I don't play blues, funk, country, classic rock..I play and write metal on guitar. On bass it's a different story..I can play "Stomp" from the brothers Johnson note for note, any disco song, any classic rock song, any prog song, and fusion or jazz song no matter how complex..and I do a good Steve Harris, Billy Sheehan and Les Claypool impressions. Metal is boring to play on bass, unless it has some challenging parts. I'm much more fitted for a funk, jazz fusion band on bass...but couldn't play that style on guitar.

Comment

thetroy. Seeing is how I highjacked your thread, check your PM

Comment

I really LOVE that bear.

Also, I forgot about the G&L Tribute series. I'll see what they go for on ebay.

Right now I'm looking for something that's good for the money rather than just good for any price. That's what makes a $119 J-Bass attractive!

Comment

I would think a major concern with a "cheap" bass is the amount of tension on the neck. I'd hate to see you pay even a relative low amount and end up with an instument that can be used as a compound bow.
                            "POOP"

Comment

You can't have my bear. Everyone wants to rug on my bear. But they can't so they rag on me.

Comment

Here's the bass. thetroy.

Comment

Working...
                                X