MY PUD...pics inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY PUD...pics inside!!!

Well, you heard many legends of The Dark Marsupial!!!

Behold!!!!

Made ya look ...April fools..you fags!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Well, Val took a pic of me doing the back stroke in lake Erie. There were many reports of a sea monster on the news that very day. This is why I can never go out.

Here's the pic..as you can see..it is well groomed.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

You're very limp.
        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
          You're very limp.
          Here comes the water was cold excuse. You need to take it easy. It looks like you wore the skin right off that bad boy.
          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Yes..well, ya'know..shrinkage.

That's why I like doing the backstroke..keeps my pud outta water and it gets some sun..which is healthy.

Comment

Dman, stop getting our hopes up!!

Comment

I totally forgot that today was April 1st and boy did I get "nailed." Just after lunch, my phone rings and I hear someone on the message machine say "Hi, this is Carol and I found a flyer on my car's windshield stating that you were having a pool party this weekend at 2:00 P.M. Call me and let me know the details." About an hour later, I get another call from Amanda saying "hey, I found a flyer on my windshield while parked at Wal-Mart and it says that you're having a pool party this weekend. Call me and let me know what I can bring."

Now, before I go any further, I just broke up with my lady friend so I'm thinking that the crazy witch has put her friends up to this or that she actually did print up some stinking flyers. As I was pondering the situation, the phone rings again and this time a man's voice says "hey Mark, I got your pool party flyer for this weekend, but I don't know your address. Call me or I'll call back later. Josh."

Funny, but I haven't received another call. Seems I'm a APRIL FOOL!
                "POOP"

Comment

Damn....For a minute there I thought it was a REALLY dark marsupial
                  Last edited by Jack The Riffer; 04-01-2008, 07:57 PM.
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I thought this was a Peptic Ulcer Disease thread....Damn.....Tricked again!!!!

Comment

This thread has 162 views! Bill, I hate to tell ya, but the JCF wants yer pud.

Not me though, I don't swing that way.
                      THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Ya know Kip Winger teased us, and then never showed his junk in Playgirl. Didn't buy it, don't want to see it...just sayin. :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                        X