"Casa del Fuggem" Part 2 of The Legacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Casa del Fuggem" Part 2 of The Legacy

Well, someone had to do it, and taking Atomic Tommy's suggestion for the thread title.
    Let's make this Bill's New New Home!
    Bring the noise....

Snoogs, thanks bro!!! This feels like home already. I love the title..it gives it a false sense of class.

I just realised..this is my very first post in my new home. I feel obligated to do some kind of ceremonial ritualistic type thing..or sumthin'.

OK, you can't hear/see this..but I have disrobed, and now speaking in tongues, chanting incantations to the ancient ones to bless this home!

I am honored..let the insanity ensue!!!!!

Bill Z Bub..aka Rev. B Fuggums..aka..Italian Ice...and keeper of "The Dark Marsupial"
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

FUGGUMS!!!!
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
        FUGGUMS!!!!
        YES..FUGGUMS to all and eveyone!

It's April Fools..I didn't know what to do to my kid before school. So, while he was sleeping..I drew a Hitler mustache on him..he's eating his breakfast right now..and don't even know it..:ROTF:

I'm going to hear him any minute now..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

He's yelling right now!!!

I did it in brown magic marker..I hope it comes off..

I'm gonna draw glasses on my wife next!!!

Comment

If you have a spray hose on the sink wrap a rubber band around it to hold the spray lever down, then point it towards the front of the sink. The next person to turn on the water will get soaked.
            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
              If you have a spray hose on the sink wrap a rubber band around it to hold the spray lever down, then point it towards the front of the sink. The next person to turn on the water will get soaked.
              Thanks for the idea Jack!!
              Oh, and congrats on the new digs here bro. This place is nice.

Comment

Yes, I used to do that at my old house..we always got each other with the sink sprayer..

My wife is still sleeping with the glasses I drew on her face. It took me about 15 minutes to do..because she turned over and flinched and shit..but it looks beautiful!!!:ROTF:

I had to break off a couple times trying not to laugh and wake her up.

It's a Crayola marker...Vinny washed his Hitler mustache right off. That's cool..I don't think Our Lady Of Angels' would appreciate it..or the excuse "My dad, did it for April fools day"..

Hey Jeri..yeah , I'm lovin' the new place..feels just like the other one. Y'know..this is actually my fourth official "Home" since I joined the JCF..one was lost when the board upgraded..and one..well, I won't mention that one.

So, what do you guys what to know..it doesn't matter to me. Some sick shit I've done in days gone by?..metal?..sick metal?..cop shit?..sick metal cop shit?

You name it..no topic is taboo..because I don't give a shit, but you guys already know that!

Comment

I started this at my old home and thought it was a cool idea.

I want to do a Bill Z Bub's "hardifact" thing. My personal favorites that I would strongly recommend..it'll cover all things metal..classic or almost classic, all genres included.

I been in Psychotic Waltz mode ..truly amazing stuff! Singer Buddy Lackey went on with Dead Souls Tribe, another fine power/prog band. But, I prefer his work with PW. PSYCHOTIC WALTZ is a dark progressive metal band that has a sound all their own. Their 1989 debut "A social grace" sounds just as killer today as it did then. Followed by their 1992 "Into the everflow", which is a continuum of their sound..they have a pretty twisted style, but enough hooks to keep you interested and going back for more. Next is their third 1994 release "Mosquito" produced by Scott Burns..this is more aggressive and straight forward but still retains their signature style. Unfortuately , Their last 1996 release "Bleeding" is probably their best sonically..I really liked where they were going. Guitarist Dan Rock put out his own solo CD..and a few years later singer BL started Dead Soul Tribe who have released 6 releases of their own. A few years ago PW released a double cd of live and archives.

I've read several times that drum god Gene Hoglan (Death, SYL, Dark Angel) turns everyone in his circles onto them. I would like to do the same..

I would like to continue sharing my favorites with my JCF friends that I know appreciate awesome music..

Please feel free to do the same..let us talk about the best of the best..basically a metal "elitist" set of the finest music never heard..which we have all benefit from in the past!

Bill Z

BTW..anyone interested to hear Curran Murphy's(Annihilator, Nevermore, Shatter Messiah) new project..I may be involved with this...we're talking.
                  Last edited by horns666; 04-01-2008, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Guillermo! Mi amigo! Bienvenedos tu su casa nuevo!

Okay, that's about as much Spanish as I can come up with, and no I can't do the Spanish typing accent thingies! Hey, I'm from fuggin' Mississippi, okay?
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Okay, now I get it! As soon as I said I wasn't having problems on the other thread, Bada Bing, Bada BOOM! It slowed down for me and then the board talked back to me when I tried to post. So I'm down with the new thread!
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

You are forgiven mi amigo Ricardo..

ATTENTION: This thread is the continuum of "Bill's New Home"..here's the link..http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21382

Unfortunately, it became much too bogged down and slow..most of the time the page didn't load and even worse you would lose a post that took a bit of time to make..therefore, here we is.

Trying to remember who made my "homes" for me..Rich was the one before Jack, The Drip was the one before that..or did Rich start my very first one..I think you did...now it's Snoogans

Speaking of Drip, he disappeared..he visited not too long ago..his band sounded pretty good..can't remember the name of the band though.

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                          Okay, now I get it! As soon as I said I wasn't having problems on the other thread, Bada Bing, Bada BOOM! It slowed down for me and then the board talked back to me when I tried to post. So I'm down with the new thread!
                          Awesome Rich .. I can't imagine how many pages were combined in all three threads..do you remember? I think you started my very first thread, Then Drip, then Jack..now Snoogs.

It's a beautiful thing..I joined the JCF late 2001, right after I got injured. Cleveland John was a member here first and kept telling me about this place back then..but I was too busy working...now he's going to be too busy working CPD..that's pretty fucked up.

I immediately found a home at the JCF as soon as I retired and bought my first computer, and haven't left since..and here we are..

I don't need no stinkin' Myspace, or any other forums..I don't even use IMs..that was a bother to me. I hate IMs..I hate call waiting. I'm in the middle of a conversation or typing..I don't want to be fuggin' bothered. I don't even know how to send a text message..fuggums.

I'm a simple man that has simple needs...food..fuck..shit..sleep...repeat.

Comment

Wow I'm proud to be the title contributor of Casa Del Fuggem,home to the most undesireables of the board, thankyou Snoogs, and a huge fukk off to all of you.
                            With much love,
                            Tommy
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                              Wow I'm proud to be the title contributor of Casa Del Fuggem,home to the most undesireables of the board, thankyou Snoogs, and a huge fukk off to all of you.
                              With much love,
                              Tommy
                              That's right Tommy..see what you've done!! This is our house. The house of misfit toys!!!

Long live Casa Del Fuggems!!!

I don't know 'bout you Tommy..but your truly is pretty joyful thanks to a couple of sweet blue pills that begins with an X!!!
                              X marks the fuggin' spot..hit me again!

Comment

Working...
                              X