JCF T-shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCF T-shirts

I just saw that there are in fact JCF t-shirts for sale, but why only the shitty colors? I don't like white, blue nor red. I want a black one, with fancy Jackson guitar pictures!

JCF T shirts..mine has to be black...I'm pudgy.

How would you like a bright red belly commin' at you..you wouldn't!!

Gimme a black one..XL !!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post

How would you like a bright red belly commin' at you..you wouldn't!!

You got that right!
      THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

4XL - 5XL for me, please.

And , thank you in advance for the fat jokes.
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I would take a 5XLT and wash it once. Then it would be a 3XL and fit well.:ROTF:
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Awwwwww

Comment

Originally posted by åron View Post
              Awwwwww

Can I have my JCF teddy bear with a prosthetic vagina..with a black JCF T shirt...in a size FF (fat fuck).

I am not asking for levitation or the ability to walk on water..just the usual mortal shit.
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

hahahah

yeah i'd take a black one maybe...needs pointies tho!!

Comment

I always wanted a coffee mug. Maybe an annual collection of a few items could help fund the site. I know it is difficult on these limited run guitars to get everybody to agree and have the money for a new guitar, but a t-shirt would be easy enough. Find out how many people are in and place your order from there. I know I would proudly wear a shirt with a kick as guitar on it! Just a thought.
                  Just one more guitar!

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
                    I know it is difficult on these limited run guitars to get everybody to agree and have the money for a new guitar, but a t-shirt would be easy enough.
                    :ROTF: I can hear it now: Pocket! No pocket! Short sleeve....no, long sleeve! Poly! Fuck poly, cotton! Tags! Fuck the tags! Fitted...not fitted! I'm out unless the sleeves are ripped off!!

Comment

If it had a Floyd I'd be all over it.
                      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

XXXL tall size in black please....and yes I would pay a fewwbucks more for it. Just like everything else that comes in my size.

Comment

I remember we discussed this before. For some reason the admins wouldn't make black t-shirts available, they said it clashed with the logo they designed. As far as I know though, most metal heads and guitarists like black t-shirts. I'm sure they'd sell very well if they offered what most people want.

There were a few people who said "Buy 'em anyway, support the JCF" but I'm not buying something I won't wear - other than the intangible Platinum Membership, that is!
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

um, no, that's not why black shirts weren't available. they weren't available b/c at the time i put all that shit together, they didn't offer black shirts. no one bought shit from the store, so it never got updated after i put all of that stuff in there. they offer black shirts now, but it's not a priority.

sully
                            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                            Sully Guitars on Facebook
                            Sully Guitars on Google+
                            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Hey, I ordered a red and a black JCF jersey when they first went up. Wore 'em to NAMM.

Buy the white shirts ya fatasses
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X