GC reGRAND OPENING in my hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GC reGRAND OPENING in my hood

The GC, here in Lynnwood WA, is going to have a big sale. I think it's next Thursday starting at 7pm. I have been to that store once. It's a small store and gets crowded when there are 3 customers in it. I can only imagine what that sale will be like. Because I wouldn't go there even with a gun put to my head.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

i have been there also, and it is a small joint. why the re-opening?
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Because they have a place that has walls of worry? I don't know. Hell, my Pawnshop 2 miles up 99 has better guitars.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Last time I was in there they were sporting two Jackson SL2H's, which surprised me quite a bit, along with some decent used amps (Randall RM100 thingy, couple of Marshalls). Won't bother with checking it out though, don't need the temptation to spend money.

Comment

I hadn't been up thay way in years, i remember there being some good pawn shops up there tho by fett, got my old fernandes up there somewheres.
          The GC down by southcenter is big, but all their stuff is crap, lol.
          I hadn't been into a music store till late last year in 10 or more years, and i was like, damn this place is crap everythings broken, lol.
          I called up American Music in Seattle inquiring about Jacksons, they were like, yeah we don't carry Jacksons anymore, i was like ..what?, lol.

Comment

Working...
          X