Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, band is getting back up on it's feet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, band is getting back up on it's feet.

Well, our drummer quit a couple of months ago (or more..who can remember?/).
    Well, then day before yesterday..the bass player quit, due to having no damn drummer and being idle. I understand that, but dammit, hang in there for a bit.
    So, tonight..get a hit from a guy, he's been a fan from the start and his band is disbanding. Whoo..lucky me!!:ROTF:

He comes by, spends a couple of hours, we drink a few beers and jam a bit..Hello..bass player slot filled!! Tonight, get home..have messages from 2 drummers..talk to them both. Am hopeful we won't be needing a drummer in the next few days!!!

Great news.

Just slap them with your new belt and I am glad to hear good news.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

good for you sis, you need a little good news in the band area!!
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Excellent news!
        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Awesome Jeri!

As I've said before, I'm very familiar with the woes that drummers can cause a band. Even when they don't quit, they either end up being wackos, or drug addicts, or both. Either that or they just suck.

My drummer is a maniac, but we love him anyway.
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
            Awesome Jeri!

As I've said before, I'm very familiar with the woes that drummers can cause a band. Even when they don't quit, they either end up being wackos, or drug addicts, or both. Either that or they just suck.

My drummer is a maniac, but we love him anyway.
            Isn't that the truth. The drummer of my last band just shows up one day with the other guitar player and starts loading his gear. WTF?! He hemmed and hawed for a bit and never gave us a good reason.

Good news, Jeri, glad to hear it!

Comment

Good news, hope to hear more in the future.
              Just one more guitar!

Comment

Working...
              X